Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1st Series with Bama scoring on ND shows why Bama deserves
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

1st Series with Bama scoring on ND shows why Bama deserves

Jan 1, 2021, 4:41 PM

every single vote for 1st place. Most of our 1st series against even creampuff schools are three and out. Bama does not worry about setting things up or prodding the Defense.

Tigers can win vs. Bama with Trevor having his top game and some reasonable pass blocking, but TL16 and BV will have to carry us. But we have some moderate work to get through tonight. Then BV and TL16 can get back to work. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1st Series with Bama scoring on ND shows why Bama deserves

Jan 1, 2021, 4:57 PM

Bama has a great offense and decent defense. Clemson has a good offense and good defense. Neither are elite on both sides of the ball. Not really sure what tOSU has.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 5:03 PM

I’d say Bamas offense is elite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with you on all counts

Jan 1, 2021, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: 1st Series with Bama scoring on ND shows why Bama deserves ]

Bama is statistically susceptible to long passes. I hope Clemson gets past Buckeyes and has a chance to find out. BV and Clemson D had their hands full with LSU Offense last year.
But I will be surprised if this year's Bama O is as good as last year's LSU O.

Bama has run 12 plays for 176 yards

Jan 1, 2021, 5:12 PM

Only 2 of those 12 plays have gained less than 8 yards. The other 2 were a 5 yard run and an incompletion on a long pass attempt. That's basically 11 wins for the Bama offense vs 1 for ND defense. It's just way too easy for them right now.

This is a really nice clock eating drive right now for ND if they can cap it off with a TD, but, at some point, they have to force a few negative plays if they want to have any chance of ever getting a stop on D.

Our Lady just scored to make it 14-7***

Jan 1, 2021, 5:14 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Your Stats Are Horridly Wrong

Jan 1, 2021, 5:22 PM

I get your point but don’t be ESPN

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 5:23 PM

Clemson has to start out strong vs both opponents. Really strange how much they have struggled to score first possession last few seasons

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic