Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RIP Herman Cain
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,324

RIP Herman Cain

Jul 30, 2020, 11:01 AM

https://news.yahoo.com/former-presidential-candidate-herman-cain-143915350.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en/miami_herald_mcclatchy_975/f0140e7c38eab9ddb86c793cdf87499e">

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: RIP Herman Cain

Jul 30, 2020, 11:05 AM

I am so sad to hear this news. He was such a smart business man and truly an inspiration! Very sad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2020, 11:13 AM

He was a great man. Sad news.

Terrible news. He was a man of such sense.

Jul 30, 2020, 11:14 AM

The black community should be in mourning over this. But it won't.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Terrible news. He was a man of such sense.

Jul 30, 2020, 11:16 AM

Well if he had used common sense and not followed carrot top to Tulsa without a mask-he might still be alive.

The white community should #### about this. But it won’t.***

Jul 30, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Terrible news. He was a man of such sense. ]

Re: The white community should #### about this. But it won’t.***

Jul 30, 2020, 12:08 PM

If that's what the true cause of death was. Here's the numbers I personally know:

# that has had it: 1
# that has died or attended a funeral: 0
# that I know got a false positive: 3

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: The white community should #### about this. But it won’t.***

Jul 30, 2020, 12:46 PM

If those number were slightly higher, then we are not talking about COVID, we are talking about T virus.

2 healthy 40yo female friends in Chas, the dozens of patients

Jul 30, 2020, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: The white community should #### about this. But it won’t.*** ]

I see everyday at work, incl today, in Sacramento. Seen a few dozen deaths, dozens more just watching their resp rate and o2 requirements increase as they wait to die or get better.
It's a very specific xray pattern and disease progression once in the hospital.
But really they prolly just all went and got take out from the same bad food truck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 30, 2020, 11:26 AM

Yeah that is a shame. Seemed like a sharp guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2020, 11:35 AM

He will be missed. He was a role model for all Americans, and was the quintessential glass half full kind of guy. He always saw the positive in situations no matter the adversity faced. The world would be a much better place if more people had his outlook of life.

Liked his 20/20/20 economic plan.

Jul 30, 2020, 11:44 AM

Or something like that.

He was a good & fair man and I never saw him as a Black person but as a decent human being.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the 9-9-9 plan

Jul 30, 2020, 12:01 PM

9% flat tax on individuals, a 9% flat tax on businesses, and a 9% national retail sales tax

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Liked his 20/20/20 economic plan.

Jul 30, 2020, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Liked his 20/20/20 economic plan. ]

I have never realized that racism can be revealed in such a fluently inadvertent way. What do you mean by "I never saw him as a Black person but as a decent human being."? Can I use it like "I never saw him as someone like lightbulbbill but as a decent human being."

Jul 30, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: RIP Herman Cain ]

Not always the best role model.

Tweets that end in death for $1,000, please, Alex.***

Jul 30, 2020, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jul 30, 2020, 11:49 AM

condolences for his family and friends.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2020, 12:47 PM

He was a wonderful man. Sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with Herman and family

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,324
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic