Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After watching hi-lites of about 25 FB Teams, I think the Natty Champ will be..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

After watching hi-lites of about 25 FB Teams, I think the Natty Champ will be..

Nov 15, 2020, 11:24 PM

Alabama, after they nip OHst.

Clemson or NDame should be one of the final 4.

Saying Bama since their super strong O has a great big slashing RB in Harris (who would get 150 yds on our D easily and can catch like ETN too), while their QB Jones is like a tall Greek god throwing lightening rods to many talented receivers even though best one is out (Waddle).

They are sound, solid, big, experienced, talented & hungry even though their D is a notch below but capable of getting it done for a win.

Our Tigers should make it in CFP top 4 but not enough Oline & Dline or backups to get it done this year..plus down a bit too with speed at LB & Dbacks.

Hope I’m proven wrong but being in top 4 for 6th straight year is an honor..one Coots would pay $12,000,000 for in a flash!

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very true Bill...making playoffs again would be a great achievement!

Nov 15, 2020, 11:33 PM

I just hope that we can put up some crazy offensive numbers to give Lawrence a chance to win the Heisman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very true Bill...making playoffs again would be a great achievement!

Nov 16, 2020, 2:45 AM

TL has no chance of winning the Heisman. There are a handful of QBs putting up really big numbers right now. Bama, Ohio state, Florida, even that kid an Ole Miss it #### good and don’t forget about king at Miami. Plus the fact that those guys play the entire game. TL has missed two games with Covid and he rarely pays in the second half.

ETN might have had a better chance of winning the Heisman from Clemson this year but our OL has just sucked and ETN rarely plays in the second half either!

I would love to see ETN & TL Come back next year and say they didn’t want to leave Clemson this year because one we didn’t win a national championship and two they hate to leave after such a screwed up year and don’t want a year like this to be their last memory of Clemson! But there’s probably about zero chance of that happening! Of the two however I think it’s more likely TL would come back and he’s leaving the door open for if we don’t win a championship and he doesn’t like the top few teams in the draft he just might pull the trigger and say I want to stay in Clemson one more year! I know the probability is extremely low, but it is possible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very true Bill...making playoffs again would be a great achievement!

Nov 16, 2020, 3:21 AM

About ETN and TL coming back. ETN is a senior and with the emergence of DJ I doubt TL would want to stand in his way. Of course the lucrative NFL contract is a draw too. So nope, neither one returns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rolltide.com -----------------> This Way***

Nov 16, 2020, 9:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic