Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DRad's statement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

DRad's statement

Nov 23, 2020, 10:02 AM

What do you think?

https://twitter.com/AnnaH247/status/1330877833061801985

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I don't like it. What he should have said was

Nov 23, 2020, 10:08 AM

"Dabo is our coach, I stand by his words and support him 100%."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Agree....stand by my Coach 100%

Nov 23, 2020, 10:13 AM

But I understand DRad has to be the diplomat here. He does have a meeting with the ACC soon.

Just hoping we see that he is 100% with Coach Dabo when they convene that meeting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly...

Nov 23, 2020, 10:08 AM

DRad should be just as passionate and pi$$ed-off !!!

Absolutely NOTHING disheartening about Dabo's comments.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^^^This***

Nov 23, 2020, 10:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

didn't say it was disheartening to him said it may be to

Nov 23, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Frankly... ]

some

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Frankly...

Nov 23, 2020, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Frankly... ]

Agree 100%! Was wondering if it was just me who thought this. DRad should be officially releasing the exact protocol steps that Clemson took (that David Hood posted) to all of the media.

By chance, would DRad be in the running for the commish job?

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Frankly...

Nov 23, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Frankly... ]

DRAD is most supportive AD in country. He has fueled $$ to Coach Swinney like no other AD in country. I’m behind Coach 100% but he should not criticize other schools. Don’t do it. He doesn’t have full knowledge. Love Coach and want him here for long time. Grateful for how he has changed lives of so many.

sounds about right.... they have 2 diff jobs***

Nov 23, 2020, 10:09 AM

Perhaps a factor, DRad may be negotiating reimbursement.***

Nov 23, 2020, 10:18 AM

The only ones disheartened

Nov 23, 2020, 10:10 AM

are either already anti-Clemson / anti-Dabo, or are misinformed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or so scared of COVID they don't believe any of these games

Nov 23, 2020, 10:14 AM

should be played...... there's a lot of those folks out there too......

Re: DRad's statement

Nov 23, 2020, 10:13 AM

My thought was, “Disheartening to who? Mike Norvell, the ACC idiot officials, and ESECPN?” They can all go pound sand. Dabo was talking to his team and the fans and they love him for it.
DRad is trying to be diplomatic and I get that, but right now, I wish the University would tell the entire ACC and the ACC Network to eat a bag of crap. ACC is a joke and will never have Clemson’s back when it comes down to it..

Nov 23, 2020, 10:19 AM

Nov 23, 2020, 10:16 AM

Dabo was spot on and had every right to speak out. If coaches don't speak out, what flu did could become a blue print to scam the system. Yet, DRad has a different role and he needs to be a bit more diplomatic publicly, but I'm sure he's being more aggressive behind the scenes. I have a feeling many ADs don't want the same to happen to them down the road.

Good cop, bad cop is good strategy.

DRAD Need's to Grow a Pair

Nov 23, 2020, 10:17 AM

and support his people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 10:17 AM

Substitute damning for disheartening and you've got a decent response.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure many nancies here will be offended by that

Nov 23, 2020, 10:22 AM

Clemson is traditionally orange and white not orange and purple.

How dare drad claim Clemson is orange and purple. Who does he think he is?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

DRad has been mentioned as a candidate for Swofford's job so

Nov 23, 2020, 10:32 AM

I think he is being a little diplomatic with his response.

Re: I'm sure many on here will be offended by that

Nov 23, 2020, 10:50 AM [ in reply to I'm sure many nancies here will be offended by that ]

How old are you? Traditional colors are Northwest Purple and Burned Orange...We have simply moved away from traditional.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is actually Regalia.***

Nov 23, 2020, 11:18 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: It is actually Regalia.***

Nov 23, 2020, 11:27 AM

D@mn those carcinogenic fabric dyes . . . . . .

Re: It is actually Regalia.***

Nov 23, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to It is actually Regalia.*** ]

It was Northwest Purple for over 100 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is actually Regalia.***

Nov 23, 2020, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure many on here will be offended by that ]

Weak and wussified... The ACC Protocols were met. The

Nov 23, 2020, 10:36 AM

ACC should be fining FSU and reimbursing Clemson. FSU doesn't get to rewrite the protocols 3 hours before game time. If so, why have conference rules? This is on Swoffie to either enforce those rules or resign and let someone unbiased handle it.

As to DRad, he needs to be emphatic about it and quit kowtowing to the ACC HQ. Dabo is right and the ACC needs to act. Their rules, their problem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:05 AM

This is my issue. If FSU wanted to be able to cancel games for one player testing positive on a Friday night then they should have brought this up starting in March or not agreed to the current ACC protocols in place BEFOREHAND, not decide 3 hours before the game that they don't go far enough.

So sick of people high-jacking this issue into a player-safety thing, because it's not.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 10:46 AM

DRAD is a candyass..

Nov 23, 2020, 10:59 AM

Political correctness has infested all levels of society.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:00 AM

DRad is the one writing the checks. He is the one who should pissed off. It's his athletic department.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Nov 23, 2020, 11:12 AM

DRad’s job right now is to make certain Clemson has the opportunity to play two more conference games to ensure if we win we are eligible to kiss ND’s but in Charlotte. He will play good cop because that’s needed right now. What DRad and frankly Pres Clements must do is issue a release setting the record straight on the timeline of events last week as revealed by DHood. Those specific details weren’t sufficiently clarified during the media call last night.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:15 AM

smillsap1 said:

DRad’s job right now is to make certain Clemson has the opportunity to play two more conference games to ensure if we win we are eligible to kiss ND’s but in Charlotte. He will play good cop because that’s needed right now. What DRad and frankly Pres Clements must do is issue a release setting the record straight on the timeline of events last week as revealed by DHood. Those specific details weren’t sufficiently clarified during the media call last night.

Oops. Autocorrect! Kick ND’s #### is what I meant to type

Nov 23, 2020, 11:33 AM

If the ACC does not have Clemson football to sell the last few years, would we even have the ACC network

Nov 23, 2020, 11:41 AM

No

--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic