Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama fans hoping OhIo state whips Clemson....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 6,291

Bama fans hoping OhIo state whips Clemson....

Dec 25, 2020, 9:40 PM

...surprised at that, but their fans over on a bama sports board just as nasty as PhukNuts types; so now I'm going to have to pull for Book and ND.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama fans hoping OhIo state whips Clemson....

Dec 25, 2020, 9:46 PM

Can’t say as I blame ‘em. They don’t want nothing to do with TL16 OR the Tigers...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Figered it was because they are so arrogant....

Dec 25, 2020, 9:51 PM

...they want us to take care of their light work, and then take care of us; but you're probably right, Clemson is a real threat to them....

They're not stupid....

Dec 25, 2020, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama fans hoping OhIo state whips Clemson.... ]

They would rather play Ohio State and hoping that OST catches Clemson on a bad night. I can't say I'm not pulling for ND for the same reason.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They're not stupid....

Dec 25, 2020, 10:12 PM

Yup, I would like our chances against ND again but if we’re fortunate enough to make it to the NC, I’ll be happy to play whoever.

^^^This***

Dec 25, 2020, 10:30 PM [ in reply to They're not stupid.... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 3:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Bama fans hoping OhIo state whips Clemson.... ]

No doubt they are saying that bc they want TL throwing all around, and over their defense. It's probably still fresh in their minds what TL done to what was supposed to be their best Bama team ever!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2020, 10:24 PM

They are probably still butt hurt over 44 - 16, the last time the tide was rolled for the Natty!!! They never thought we were a threat then, now I guess they do, especially TL16.

Dec 26, 2020, 3:40 AM

Yep, that bama best team ever didn't fare too well against us.

Dec 26, 2020, 2:33 PM

Yes sir, and with the Bama's D being the weakest part of this 2020 Bama team, their fan base is scared chitless of what TL16 is capable of doing when our receivers are catching the ball. And if our D is healthy, and playing better than theirs, in a shootout with our offense against their D, and their offense against our D, Clemson should have a slight advantage, and they know that.

I know and understand that OSU is a very talented team that is probably capable of beating any team under normal circumstances, but their season hasn't been close to normal circumstances as in only playing 6 games, and beating 2 teams with a winning record in Northwestern that has only beat 1 team with a winning record, and Indiana that didn't beat any teams with a winning record so they haven't been battle tested like Clemson/Bama has been. Plus their guys haven't played against the same talent that they will face against a Clemson/Bama that has played 11 games against teams with better records than any OSU has faced. If I were a Bama fan, OcryO is who I would rather play bc, they haven't been battle tested, and Clemson has been. IMO, Clemson has just as good an offense as Bama has, and I think that Clemson has the better D, and I'm still a believer that defenses win championships!!!

I fully understand that it's one game at a time, and one game plan at a time with a Dabo coached team. If our team can stay pretty healthy through this OSU match up with a Tiger win, and if we can take a healthy team with our depth into the NCG against Bama, there is a very good chance this could be another NC season for our Tigers, and right now I like our chances. Go Tigersss!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Bama fans hoping OhIo state whips Clemson.... ]

That's exactly what they are thinking, and I can't say that I blame them!!!;)

Dec 25, 2020, 10:45 PM

Book's not looking so bad now, huh?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

As confident as Alabama fans are...

Dec 25, 2020, 10:55 PM

it's pretty obvious there is ONE team left that can actually beat them.

They would prefer not to face that team. This is not surprising at all.

Dec 26, 2020, 7:35 AM

It does make sense as we are definitely more of a threat. King Nick is 1-2 in the Natty against us. There are 3 teams I almost always pull against--Ohio State, Notre Dame and Miami. USuck-ALWAYS! I'll be pulling for Bama to crush ND. Hopefully we take care of business against Cryin' Ryan and he spends the evening of Jan 11th picking his nose and watching Dabo take down King Nick for the third time in such a fashion that ESPN doesn't see the point of a future 30 for 30 with such a lopsided rivalry in the Natty.That's my hope.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course they are. They are hoping 0310 State has a "Buster

Dec 26, 2020, 9:31 AM

Douglas defeats Mike Tyson" type of moment against us. Because, they know, he will revert back to being Buster Douglas the chump against them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 9:36 AM

To be honest, the playoffs are nothing more than an opportunity to see the real talent go down in the first round for having an oft night paving the way for the other to walk into the title. Err-dam-body in the world knows this year it’s Alabama/Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 10:15 AM

They are very hopeful that Waddle will be back for the playoff. I could see their confidence if that happens.

https://twitter.com/RollTideWire/status/1338646945678708737?s=20

Dec 26, 2020, 12:30 PM

This guy is a serious difference-maker. He's actually better than Devonta Smith.

It will come down to how much pressure we get on Jones.

Dec 26, 2020, 1:25 PM

With time, he's accurate enough to hurt you... BV's stunt/blitz packages are going to be the difference... Timing is critical.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree completely

Dec 26, 2020, 1:34 PM

Gotta get Mac Jones thinking about the pass rush. If he gets comfortable and has plenty of time to find receivers, there is no way to stop their offense.

There offense reminds me a lot of LSU's last year except their passing game doesn't measure up to Burrow and Brady but their running game with Najee Harris is much better.

Alabama fans are scared of Clemson..

Dec 26, 2020, 2:17 PM

They know Clemson is the only team built to beat Bama..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and we want ND to beat Alabama***

Dec 26, 2020, 2:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and we want ND to beat Alabama***

Dec 26, 2020, 3:17 PM

I don’t. I want to see the Tigers win the championship by beating ND, Ocry0 ST and Bama. No doubts no asterisk no questions!!
GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 6,291
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic