Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden could have waited until Monday night, and all he would
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 2,670

Biden could have waited until Monday night, and all he would

Nov 7, 2020, 4:40 PM

have done is saved some of us from having to watch the Patriots and the JETS. Now, THAT would be a service to the country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he has to do it before he dies

Nov 7, 2020, 4:41 PM

cause odds are he is dead before May

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Your post is not funny, regardless of the reason.

Nov 7, 2020, 4:51 PM

This man will be inaugurated as President of the United States in January 2021.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong Board Moran

Nov 7, 2020, 4:52 PM

Your comment should have been posted to the imperious self-righteous teacher's pet board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny, coming from you. This is not Trump central.***

Nov 7, 2020, 4:54 PM

"You ain't black!"...

Nov 7, 2020, 6:09 PM

C'mon man!

Joe says hello!

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your post is not funny, regardless of the reason.

Nov 7, 2020, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Your post is not funny, regardless of the reason. ]

YOu are 100% correct. He is NO laughing matter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL! No, son, he wont.

Nov 7, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Your post is not funny, regardless of the reason. ]

Watch.

Lord willin...

Re: he has to do it before he dies

Nov 7, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to he has to do it before he dies ]

Probably will be self-inflicted with a camera in the room that for some reason quits working when he walks in the room.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

media could have waited till all t he recounting

Nov 7, 2020, 4:53 PM

and litigation was done to make a call ..what happens if something drops and the courts rule that trump has a case and they have to throw out votes and trump wins? its going to be a blood bath in the streets because one side has already been told they won

Re: media could have waited till all t he recounting

Nov 7, 2020, 5:05 PM

Probably a win win is why the media is doing this. What will the cover for the next 4 years? Dude will have an upgraded basement but that's about it. If they think they will shut me down for anymore time i will be in jail. Be nice since they let all the criminals out due to covid so work out, 3 hots and a cot. Pretty sweet gig.

The ballot review includes representatives from both parties

Nov 7, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to media could have waited till all t he recounting ]

to insure the mail in ballots are done correctly. Every location where the ballots are being reviewed are recorded by cameras covering the ballot reviewers. That is why it took so long to process the mail in ballots

you cant review a count with binoculars

Nov 7, 2020, 5:18 PM

or not being allowed in to do so...fact is in 2000 they didnt call while legal litigation was on going..yet with trump its an instant call.its nothing but a coup point blank period biden is illegitimate

They are able to review the ballots. You guys need to grow

Nov 7, 2020, 5:40 PM

up. You guys just can't admit that Trump has lost. His law suits will go nowhere. These mail in ballot review requirements were set up with enough protocols to eliminate any chances of fraud.

This is not 2000, it is 2020.

Re: They are able to review the ballots. You guys need to grow

Nov 7, 2020, 5:45 PM

Yea. Accept it like Hillary did so easily. Never has accepted it. There is corruption in this election.

indeed 2016 voter fraud and stealing is legit

Nov 7, 2020, 5:55 PM

2020 it never happens how dare you question the integrity of an election.

Dude, I'm a life long Republican. I am 62 years old.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:04 PM

However, Trump is not a Republican, he is an Authoritarian. You know, like Hitler, Stalin, and Putin. He admitted he wanted to remain President beyond two terms.

He is all about himself, and only himself. I am still a Republican on all state voting, but for the first time in my life I voted for a Democrat for President, because Trump doesn't care about the US. He was done nothing to show leadership on the Covid Virus, he left it to the individual Governors to pul together a plan. That has been a complete flop.

Re: Dude, I'm a life long Republican. I am 62 years old.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:20 PM

See , I think your lying about the Republican thing.

I'm already seeing people not wanting to be responsible for their Biden vote for fear of being responsible for what Kamala, Pelosi, and AOC are about to do.

I'm not sure if you voted for Biden because you didn't think Trump would make a good friend, husband, neighbor or whatever. I voted for Trump because he was the best option to take care of this country as far as standing up to the other 87 countries who hate us.

And once illegals can vote, which will happen by Spring, there will never be another Republican in office.

So if its authoritarians you dislike, then your going to hate the future

trump has been more conservative

Nov 7, 2020, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Dude, I'm a life long Republican. I am 62 years old. ]

than the typical bushes and so on..also you say you are a life long republican then go right into the dem talking points of "hitler" nah

Get on google and search by "9 lawsuits Trump has

Nov 7, 2020, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: They are able to review the ballots. You guys need to grow ]

waiting on him. Both federal and lower case lawsuits.

Re: Get on google and search by "9 lawsuits Trump has

Nov 7, 2020, 7:04 PM

I think lawsuits and people with money go hand and hand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 5:45 PM [ in reply to They are able to review the ballots. You guys need to grow ]

Yea. Accept it like Hillary did so easily. Never has accepted it. There is corruption in this election.

OK, whatever makes you feel better.***

Nov 7, 2020, 6:08 PM

Nov 7, 2020, 6:12 PM [ in reply to They are able to review the ballots. You guys need to grow ]

Would you be interested in an acre of land on Mars?

Nov 7, 2020, 6:31 PM [ in reply to They are able to review the ballots. You guys need to grow ]

Wow, you are truly misinformed. None of the overnight ballots that went for Biden were reviewed.

How is Trump up 400K votes at night and all of the sudden 380 Biden votes are posted overnight with no one checking? Does this sound like a legal vote to you democrats? Probably, because right and wrong has never been one of your stickler points.

Created as a new pathway for massive voter fraud...

Nov 7, 2020, 7:37 PM [ in reply to They are able to review the ballots. You guys need to grow ]

Sponsored by a party that spent millions trying to overturn voter ID laws and has long history of voter fraud; only the brainless would buy the "protocol rhetoric". Just like believing it was created to fight voter discrimination &/or voter suppression. Who the eph is that dim?

Re: media could have waited till all t he recounting

Nov 7, 2020, 7:10 PM [ in reply to media could have waited till all t he recounting ]

A bloodbath would be GREAT for ratings.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden could have waited until Monday night, and all he would

Nov 7, 2020, 5:12 PM

Beijing Biden wants to ctrl ur thoughts and speak. We are doomed. The walls have ears.

Nov 7, 2020, 5:55 PM

Businesses are on alert and prepared for mass riots , burning , and looting after the winner is declared. So, get ready. Oh wait...... never mind.

By Monday ,the Lawsuit will be filed for Nationwide AUDIT

Nov 7, 2020, 6:11 PM

Not a ReCount of their fake ballots ,an Audit to determine and count ALL legal ballots.

Remember, the media installed Gore for a month back in 2000 LOL FADL

Nov 7, 2020, 6:13 PM

If Etienne can get established in the run game, that should open things up in the passing game for DJ.

Nov 7, 2020, 7:15 PM

What if the Tigers are up by 10 when the broadcast switch is made and all of a sudden the Irish are ahead by 3 when it comes back on??? You gonna tell me there’s no funny business going on?

Nov 7, 2020, 6:29 PM

Biden will be a waste of time, as always.

Go to USA network and lets watch the Tigers dismantle the Noter Dame guys......

Is ok. He has dementia...he won't last long,

Nov 7, 2020, 7:14 PM

nor will he as a fraudulent Prez elect!

Replies: 33
| visibility 2,670
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic