Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boys..I know many of you may think all I care about is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Boys..I know many of you may think all I care about is

Nov 15, 2020, 7:55 PM

Catching big fish...but that is just a bonus for being on the water seeing gators, osprey, otters, dolphin and the occasional bald eagle. Seeing all of God's creatures in their own environment is exciting in and of itself....but, tonight's sunset...perhaps the most beautiful one I have ever seen...is a vivid reminder that all that we have is not just happenstance....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boys..I know many of you may think all I care about is

Nov 15, 2020, 7:56 PM

Amen... And Amen...

Beautiful & Orange SPuD!

Nov 15, 2020, 8:04 PM

So, are you saying you Didn’t catch a fish?

Ha...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A few...nothing special today...although TaterTaterChicken

Nov 15, 2020, 8:22 PM

Hater had a pretty entertaining story...I will leave it to him to decide if he wants to share it...

Nov 15, 2020, 8:05 PM

I’m sure you know it but there’s biblical truth in what you just said. Romans 1:20

God does love . . .

Nov 15, 2020, 8:19 PM

some Purple and Orange!!!

Thanks for sharing Sir Spud!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2020, 8:22 PM

Hartwell?

Yep. Rarely fish Hartwell but did today..***

Nov 15, 2020, 8:23 PM

Re: Yep. Rarely fish Hartwell but did today..***

Nov 15, 2020, 10:02 PM

Gorgeous.

Hey, Spud, have you ever seen a beeyoutiful gator like that

Nov 15, 2020, 10:08 PM

monster that was videoed on the Florida golf course right after the hurricane? I don't think I would be that happy about communing with nature in that case. I speak from experience. Many years ago in Sparkleberry Swamp in Lake Marion, a couple of 12-15 footers cruised fairly close to my bass boat. I was backing up as fast as my trolling motor would take me. Luckily, they didn't want boat for lunch that day. I gave up fishing and retook up golf shortly after that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 2:11 AM

The wild life in the country is the best sites that we have, but it won't last all that much longer bc we are are using up most of the land they will need to survive. We are cutting down the forest, and covering the land with asphalt, concrete, and huge buildings. Biden and the Dems will open our borders to allow foreigners in by the thousands monthly and support them with their needs for years that ends up costing this country more of our forest to house them!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2020, 3:55 AM

Good hob Spud. Glad to see people appreciate what God gives for free! My father was a fishing guide for 19yrs after left military. I grew up on water and fished 150days a year as I got into tournament trail but only fish 50 or less days a year now, which is a huge decrease after metastatic melanoma migrated to lungs and kidney. But I learned to love my days on the water. Now I travel for work but I usually take a few days to fish the continent that I'm on. Had some awesome days in Australia with Barramundi. Some of the funnest fish ever. Jacked up cross with Tarpon and Largemouth bass. Always appreciate fellow fisherman, had many food days on Hartwell back in the day.

That would be on my bucket list. Barmundi,Peacocks,Black

Nov 16, 2020, 11:40 AM

Bass in New Guinea, and Dorado in Bolivia...

Often forgotten Spud, up here where I live ........

Nov 16, 2020, 3:54 PM

“God is a tarheel. The sky is Carolina Blue” ...... BUT, each wonderful day begins and ends with a different hue,

Re: Often forgotten Spud, up here where I live ........

Nov 16, 2020, 7:23 PM

I’m at the Washington Duke Inn on the “dook” campus tonight. Got to admit it was a beautiful orange sunset today.

Nov 16, 2020, 7:27 PM

Well said and great pics.
Amen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic