Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If y’all would be as excited about wins as you are
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

If y’all would be as excited about wins as you are

Jan 21, 2021, 1:25 PM

upset about losses then we would win more games. And if more of y’all would attend more games we would win more games. And if the media would show up to post-game press conferences in addition to everything else I’ve mentioned, then we would definitely win national championships.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If y’all would be as excited about wins as you are

Jan 21, 2021, 1:38 PM

Listened to some of the game last night and it sounded like the Tigers lacked focus and intensity. Lots of balls knocked out of our players hands and rebounding was non-existent. Defense allowed a huge number of 3-point shots that seemed to be not contested.
Its amazing how quickly this team can go from world beater to not being able to hit a shot.
Still, need to support this team and hope the pull out of this funk this weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very flat last night. Especially in the second...

Jan 21, 2021, 1:42 PM

What’s most frustrating is we have the tools to be a really good team this year. But I have been and always will be a Tiger, period. Hard stop.

GO TIGERS!!
ALL IN!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”

? John Wayne

We out-rebounded them by 10 rebounds. I wouldn’t say we

Jan 21, 2021, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: If y’all would be as excited about wins as you are ]

lacked intensity but I definitely agree on a lack of focus. 20 turnovers is awful. Hopefully they put this behind them and get ready for FSU, a game I expect to win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I guess a rebounding advantage only goes so far...

Jan 21, 2021, 1:54 PM

When they are shooting 60% and dropping 80+ on you.

Jan 21, 2021, 1:53 PM

What came first.... the pig or the pigskin?

I only ask because I am sure football has something to do with this as well.

This is a humble and honorable idea

Jan 21, 2021, 1:55 PM

But I consider it an affront to my arrogance on winning? So no thank you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2021, 2:06 PM

Seems like I read something like this on the interwebs before, so it must be true!

CBB is the winningest coach in Clemson basketball history...

Jan 21, 2021, 2:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I thought he had more losses than any other Clemson coach?***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:11 PM

Only Clemson basketball coach to ever beat UNC...

Jan 21, 2021, 2:17 PM

in Chapel Hill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Unfortunately that didn’t even get us into the NCAA tourney.***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:24 PM

Re: Unfortunately that didn’t even get us into the NCAA tourney.***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:33 PM

But we were not eliminated from the ACC tourney in 2020, that counts for something too right?

Jan 21, 2021, 2:12 PM

I am not worried about two flat showings after the hiatus... basketball is about runs, good and bad, and I am sure this teams will correct it... refocus....

I agree. I think after the FSU game we’ll all be here

Jan 21, 2021, 2:16 PM

talking about what a great coaching job Brad has done to turn it around. I still think this team can make the Final Four this year and then...who knows what can happen

You expect us to beat FSU on the road?

Jan 21, 2021, 6:55 PM

With their 20 game ACC home winning streak and playing the best ball in the ACC now? Good look with that...

Absolutely. I expect us to win every game. Otherwise

Jan 22, 2021, 3:17 PM

what's the point?

"y'all" ?

Jan 21, 2021, 3:01 PM

You sound like a typical, football loving taternet redneck.

signed, Karen The Manager Slayer

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jan 21, 2021, 6:17 PM

It's hard to get excited over the same old, same old, get off to a good start only to fizzle as the season goes on routine.
And we ain't going to win a National Championship unless we manage to get Alabama in the final four championship.

Glad to see that you’ve been taking notes.

Jan 21, 2021, 7:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic