Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Call me old school but are these mattresses that come in a bag legit?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,289

Call me old school but are these mattresses that come in a bag legit?

Nov 17, 2020, 6:59 PM

NM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Have Had No Problems at All With Them Both My College Age

Nov 17, 2020, 7:04 PM

Kids use them. I have slept on them as well and they seem great. Not an adjustable Tempurpedic but not bad at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We ordered a mattress from

Nov 17, 2020, 7:36 PM

Bed in a Box a few years ago. Slept on it for 5 years and it was super comfortable, though a little hot in the summer.

It is now in the guest bedroom but is still comfortable and supportive. Much better than I thought a foam mattress could be, especially one that was vaccuum sealed.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

ABSOULUTELY!

Nov 17, 2020, 7:39 PM

I just bought one for the first time 3 months ago. Its a Nectar and has a cooling/breathable top. Unbelievable how comfortable it is especially if you don't want to drop 2-3k. Best mattress I've had outside of luxury hotels.

Minus that "U"***

Nov 17, 2020, 7:40 PM

Get a Sleep Number! You won't regret it. I have one that is

Nov 17, 2020, 7:45 PM

25 years old...Still sleeps great!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can only vouch for my own experience. We own a

Nov 17, 2020, 7:47 PM

California King size Puffy Mattress. It was so soft, we actually zipped the cover off and flipped it over, and reinstalled the cover. The firmness on that side is just right for my 4 time surgeried lower back.

The Puffy replaced what had to be literally one of the first ever Select Comfort air beds. (It wasn't even yet called Sleep Number at that point, had corded remotes with up / down arrows instead of numbers. ). I got it used from a former coworker who was moving away, and didn't want to take the huge waterbed frame it was in with him. That version of an airbed was not nearly as comfortable as the Puffy mattress.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Call me old school but are these mattresses that come in a bag legit?

Nov 17, 2020, 8:14 PM

If you are in the Greenville area, go to Engineered Sleep on Congaree Rd. They can custom make you a foam or pocketed coil mattress at good prices. They can ship one to you if you live elsewhere. Clemson people.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2020, 8:39 PM

I have a friend who is a VP with a company who makes mattresses... as an architect, I helped them renovate an old textile plant in Gaffney recently, and they are currently selling these foam mattresses in a bag/box for like $200 that normally go for $800-900. Let me know, t-mail if interested.

Go Tigers!!!

Nov 18, 2020, 8:57 AM

I will second the praise for the Puffy Mattress -- like said, you can sleep on either side

https://puffy.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqdP9BRDVARIsAGSZ8Als6RhCiOy4qPWcrvf6-QkMJVZurDPk3wnq8HHBuFRBGN0-XeziLFUaAvMYEALw_wcB

Nov 18, 2020, 9:45 AM

Wife and I got a Casper mattress a few years ago and sleep has been incredible...Need to look into it...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,289
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic