Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson beats spread ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 987

Clemson beats spread ?

Sep 7, 2020, 4:32 AM

If I were a betting man, I would bet:

Clemson covers against Wake.

Duke beats/upsets against ND.

UNC beats/upsets CUSE.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson beats spread ?

Sep 7, 2020, 9:34 AM

It’s been such a weird year and such a malaise over everything that I haven’t even been able to think about starting. Seems like 10 years since we played LSU. All this just causes me to think we don’t cover. Hard to explain why.

Sure will be glad for us to kick the football and focus on college football. Just play football. Amen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson beats spread ?

Sep 7, 2020, 10:15 AM

I will generalize this. Here are my thoughts about the season.

Coaching this year will be EVEN MORE IMPORTANT than other years. The coaching staff that can keep their players focused and committed to the team (not thinking about themselves individually) will reap the rewards.

Therefore,

1. I will expect Clemson to be wildly successful this year. I expect them to cover the spread.

2. I expect to see a national championship game between the Tigers and the Tide. (Dabo and Saban are the two coaches best suited for this season). It pains me to say that as much as I despise Bama. (I would rather see any team in the conference, except UF, win the SEC than Bama.)

One more general comment: This year will be a major year for coaches. Guys who I think the jury is still out on include Smart and Ogeron. I think Lincoln Riley will handle it well, but I'm not as confident in him as I am Dabo and Saban. I would not be surprised to see aTm have a real struggle, especially if they lose a couple early. Jimbo is a jerk. Sooner or later his team will quit on him if he doesn't quit on them first. I'm not a big Kelly fan so I can see ND underachieving, but that is probably due to the fact that I despise ND even more than I despise Bama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 987
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic