Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those who think we will blowout ND
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

For those who think we will blowout ND

Dec 14, 2020, 11:21 PM

We most likely won’t. We should win by 7 - 10 points. And anything over that will be because they played poorly. That’s what the stats say about our game. And I’ll be fine if it plays out that way. (I’ll also welcome a blowout)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: For those who think we will blowout ND

Dec 14, 2020, 11:28 PM

As long as we don’t go 3 runs up the middle and punt and play prevent up more than 8, give up a quick score and have to survive an onside kick. I hate those finishes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 11:31 PM

Only way it’s more than a 10 pt win..... multiple turnovers by ND. I got it 43-33.

Take the points and the over in this one

If we play our best game we can blow out anyone

Dec 14, 2020, 11:32 PM

I’m not saying it’s likely but it’s possible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 11:33 PM

48-27 or 48-31

Dec 14, 2020, 11:51 PM

Anything is possible. Just reviewed each play of the VT game. Whew, it was ugly. We couldn't get them off the field. Amazing how close we came to a nail biter or an upset. I agree with some other posters on here that pointed out we went to a more pro set in the ND game. Same with BC. Wouldn't mind seeing Trevor run that. Hope we get Williams involved too. Initially, I thought he was hurt in VT game but he had 23 snaps. No catches. The out post pass to Spector won't get it. His vertical is 6 inches and he won't fight through the defender to catch the ball.

Slant routes you got to extend them mits and go get the ball.

Same with D. Jump some of those routes. And the corners need to get their #### head turned looking for the ball. Better job getting off blocks and contain book. Looking at you XT. Dabo needs to get in the officials ear b4 the game and let them know he expects a few holding calls. Sorry, we're not that bad to give ND 6-7 seconds to throw. No way.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 3:09 AM

I for one do not think we will blow Notre Dame out. However, I do think we will win.
But I will go one step farther.
I do not like looking ahead. I really don't. I like the way our coaching staff prepares for the next game, as if it was the last because from here on out it technically is.
So I will say we beat Notre Dame, but I will go to bed with a few more grey hairs.
As to future games, I will state simply that we could win by as little as a touchdown, or lose by as little as a touch down.
We could also win, or lose in a blow -out.
We are good, but so our our opponents.

Dec 15, 2020, 4:36 AM

If the Clemson defense shows up to play, Book will be pressured. The first game, ND had every advantage with home field and a healthy team. I believe that Clemson and Bama are better teams than ND. I see the Tigers winning by 14 or more. TL16 is not going to be denied Sat. Night. He will put this team on his back and carry them if necessary.

Dec 15, 2020, 5:12 AM

I would buy the blow out predictions if we had Justin Ross, Tee Higgins or Mike Williams who can catch anything close. IMO our inability to throw it deep successfully has hurt our running game. If we can catch ND sleeping Amari Rodgers or EJ Williams may make a big time play on a deep ball. Plus our O-Line has to give TL time to make plays and open up holes got ETN.

Saturday we must take are of the ball. 2 turnovers cost us the win at ND. But our kids still played their hearts out and left everything on the field.

Let’s hope those officials will actually call ND for holding our Defense in this game. I felt like ND got away with a lot in the last game.

Win or lose Saturday I still believe we belong in the CFP’s and OSU does NOT! Who have they played in those 6 games. Indiana is the only quality win by OSU who won by 7 points. They were picked to win by double digits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 6:33 AM

The ACC got it right, and the SEC & Big 10 wrong.

Those other two conferences stayed with their traditional divisions. ACC will have the 2 best teams in their Championship game.

SEC should be Alabama v Texas A&M (although Georgia playing better right now)
B1G should be tOSU v Indiana

Games are won and lost at LOS, and unfortunately,

Dec 15, 2020, 7:32 AM

I dont like our odds. ND is senior laden and strong in the LOS. Things have set up well fir them in this single seadon, much like LSU last year, although not quite to that degree. Hoping for the best, but dont trust our Oline to show up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just want to see pressure on the QB. And for the middle of

Dec 15, 2020, 9:14 AM

our DL not to give ground to the running game. I relegate it to the fact that TDavis and JSkalski not being there last time but who knows. WE win Championships when our DL is superior. When we don't have that its really hard to win against really good teams.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic