Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Kelly's thoughts on Trump. It won't change opinions and isn't surpsiring...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 472

General Kelly's thoughts on Trump. It won't change opinions and isn't surpsiring...

Oct 16, 2020, 6:10 PM

but here you go. This what he gathered after 2 years if working with him.

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody agrees with that assessment by now.

Oct 16, 2020, 6:38 PM

Some like the total and complete lack of character.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everybody agrees with that assessment by now.

Oct 16, 2020, 6:40 PM

Some like the total and complete lack of character.

This is true, it's the latest thing from Milan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish he would have said this publicly and not in the 11th

Oct 16, 2020, 7:45 PM

hour. Trumpers will say that he has an axe to grind or is trying to save his image. I agree with the second part, but what he said has been confirmed by countless people who have worked around Trump. Nobody seems to rush to his defense.

Can you imagine thinking someone with his character and incompetence should serve in the highest office of public service? It is unbelievable.

Re: General Kelly's thoughts on Trump. It won't change opinions and isn't surpsiring...

Oct 16, 2020, 8:11 PM

"He is the most flawed person"

kelly says trump is super-human

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: General Kelly's thoughts on Trump. It won't change opinions and isn't surpsiring...

Oct 17, 2020, 4:29 AM

So...is there anybody who worked for Trump who now likes him?

Sarah Huckster Sanders, I suppose. Sean Spicer still does guest appearances on Hannity. They both wrote glowing books about their time in Trumpworld that seem about as far removed from reality as their stints as Trump's press secretary.

I'm trying to think of any others. Not really coming up with any. People who leave Trumpworld either do so by climbing the fence prison-escape style when they literally can't take one more second of it, or they get gleefully launched off the White House lawn on a catapult after being fired by Tweet.

I don't like him, but like him better than Biden

Oct 17, 2020, 4:57 AM

when it comes to running the country. He us definitely not a two-faced politician that tries to make friends with everyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The constant lying and breaking of institutions is

Oct 17, 2020, 10:34 AM

going really well. And have you seen that stock market?!!

Things are great right now. Maybe in 2024 we can find a more selfish and incompetent person to elect to the highest office in PUBLIC SERVICE (as long as this person sticks it to libs).

After seeing Carlsbad’s OP last night...

Oct 17, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: General Kelly's thoughts on Trump. It won't change opinions and isn't surpsiring... ]

I did a little research (you’ll have to forgive me) I have trouble recalling the mood of the country during certain time periods).

Time has an interesting timeline on the Trump and Kelly relationship. Seems they were thick as thieves in the beginning. My best recollection is Kelly was not the hero for the left that his is now since they fell out.

I’m strictly making commentary here, not defending Trump. Seems to me this is two Alphas fighting for the final say. Kelly was clearly displeased with some of the things Trump said and did, and probably rightly so. But the way Kelly is being put up now as a beacon of integrity by the left is a little disconnected from history. He’s only as good for his value in diminishing the POTUS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 1:44 PM

No, that was about Biden, not Trump.

Replies: 9
| visibility 472
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic