Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Greg McElroy is such a tool
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,287

Greg McElroy is such a tool

Nov 23, 2020, 9:50 AM

Acting like he DOESN'T have a bias and taking shots at Packer. Ok, sure. Bow run along to Daddy Pawwwwwl and your other gig at SEC Network. Let's make no mistake, this will be used as yet another way for SECPN to try to impact recruiting for CU. Guess what though? The kids wanted to see them play too. Players, even the FSU guys WANT to play. Greg Mcelroy, your SEC Media spin is a fail.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McElroy is still trying to alleviate the butthurt...

Nov 23, 2020, 9:56 AM

from Clemson's beatdown of Bama in the 2018 National Championship game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Old greg McElroy is not a tool

Nov 23, 2020, 9:58 AM

A tool can be useful, he is not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Greg McElroy is such a tool

Nov 23, 2020, 10:00 AM

No offense, but it drives me crazy how many people come on here to post about something they heard on tv or radio, and offer zero explanation of what it is they heard and just assume that everyone on here heard the same thing.

Nov 23, 2020, 10:09 AM

I didn't post but to summarize...His only issue is that Clemson (primarily Dabo because he is the one speaking out) is not verbalizing any accountability for having the person that tested positive giving FSU the ability to cancel the game. Was not disputing that FSU may have taken advantage of it Clemson is still the one that have them the ability to and accepted none of that. Didn't think the finger pointing did any good.

You can not like Greg but I was not shocked by that. While I believe Dabo had 100% the right to say what he said and it could be true, the above take is fair for an outsider to have.

Nov 23, 2020, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Greg McElroy is such a tool ]

JoeCu basically summarized the gist of it. Kannel let McElroy do the bulk of the talking, but my feelings on this also come from the totality of McElroy's shilling over the years. He is a smarmy dude with an extremely punchable face imo. Just never really liked him. I would actually take Klatt over McElroy.

Do you guys get this sensitive when the salesperson

Nov 23, 2020, 10:06 AM

At the Ford dealership gives you the old "FORD is better than GM " bullsnap?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Do you guys get this sensitive when the salesperson

Nov 23, 2020, 1:55 PM

Nope, not in the least. I'm a retired Marine, which means not only have I made all the other service jokes, but have heard the ones directed at us. I eat my crayons with pride! While dosnt take an empath to know he rolls with the SEC Tide (I went there), taking shots at Mark Packer was low rent and tacky imo. By the way, we all know Nick Saban would NEVER rant, as Greg basically claimed...

Yeah I heard him this morning - pissed me off!

Nov 23, 2020, 1:37 PM

I had to turn off the radio.

He’s one of the worst sports broadcasters on TV

Nov 23, 2020, 1:45 PM

Sucks at TV about as bad as he did as an NFL QB

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He’s one of the worst sports broadcasters on TV

Nov 23, 2020, 2:33 PM

I listened to him this am. He's definitely trying to straddle the fence in blaming both programs for the hot mess. He also probably doesn't want to "pile on" the FSU program (they have enough issues) with his partner Danny Kanell beside him.

Give him some credit: he openly admitted that FSU probably wanted out of the game and took advantage of the COVID situation.

From the football world's (forget Twitter) perspective, particularly the DEEP SOUTH, this is not a good look for FSU as they are desperately trying to regain relevance.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,287
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic