Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Potential of Andrew Booth Jr.? I have not seen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,650

Potential of Andrew Booth Jr.? I have not seen

Oct 17, 2020, 11:07 AM

a DB better than him since Mackenzie Alexander. I'm thinking he has the potential to be up there with Terry Kinard. Never seen a DB so athletic and knack to find the football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely..

Oct 17, 2020, 11:09 AM

and his acrobatic leaps are eye-opening & enjoyable!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's showing great potential, and Kendrick isn't bad either!***

Oct 17, 2020, 11:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Potential of Andrew Booth Jr.? I have not seen

Oct 17, 2020, 11:11 AM

we see Booth because Kendrick has the field side on lock down. Literally nobody throws on him. That is the sign of a good corner, when you never hear their name called. he is absolutely on another level because of his athleticism and ball skills. If he stayed another year, which I doubt, he would be a sure fire first found pick, assuming he not already one by the end of this year.

But yes, Booth has a ton of potential, and is up there with some of the best we have had. He will our guy next year, Sheridan Jones looks promising as well.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 12:09 PM

Sheridan Jones with the start today over Booth

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Potential of Andrew Booth Jr.? I have not seen ]

I actually saw a mock draft this week with DK in rd 1. Did a double-take, but you're right nobody throws his direction which means coaches have seen it on tape that he gives you nothing

Trayvon Mullen sez hey.***

Oct 17, 2020, 11:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 11:39 AM

I may be in the minority here but I would take Mullen and Terrell over Alexander. Either way though I think Booth will end up being Dabo's best CB so far when he leaves.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Oct 17, 2020, 12:15 PM

I may be in the minority here but I would take Mullen and Terrell over Alexander. Either way though I think Booth will end up being Dabo's best CB so far when he leaves.

Just curious, why would you take Mullen and Terrell over Mac? ??

Personally, I've never seen a better corner since I started watching than Mac. He locked down receivers like I had never seen at Clemson and I was confused why he wasn't a 1st Rd prospect/pick - if anyone remembers or cares to tell why please do!

Anyone know some previous CBs that could be debated outside the Dabo years? Mullen and Terrell were certainly ballers ??

Mac had only 1 TD given up when he slipped against FSU that I can remember and had he not been injured against Bama we most likely repeat as Champs ??

The only thing is he never had an INT in college but that never bothered me since he only got tested like a few times a game IF THAT.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 12:42 PM

Bump for a great 3rd and 4yd tackle by Booth.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,650
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic