Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hope Tony is watching ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Hope Tony is watching ...

Dec 6, 2020, 5:59 PM

https://sports.yahoo.com/higley-high-school-kai-millner-trick-play-final-game-chilly-bowl-232230536.html
https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2020-12/59cca9a0-35e5-11eb-9fff-a7a8177970d5">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope Tony is watching ...

Dec 6, 2020, 6:25 PM

I did not watch your link. But I love TE.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope Tony is watching ...

Dec 6, 2020, 6:53 PM

A slew of game plans that WILL work against ND. WR screens won't work, RPO'S won't work, and between the tackles won't work. Plays faking these plays may work and passes over the middle may work. We don't have anyone that can consistently catch the deep ball.

So what is your game plan genius..?

Dec 6, 2020, 7:44 PM

If nothing works then what will we do? Besides play fakes work bc you run the actual play at times and people respect it. The RPO is a major part of our offense bc it's a run, pass, option. With Trevor is it very effective over the course of a game...doesn't mean every play works but it allows you to run other plays

In addition, by running WR screens and TE screens and swing passes in the flats, etc...you stretch the field horizontal and spread them out. We have playmakers who convert these plays time and time again.

As for deep threats...pretty sure Powell has burned alot of people including notre dame . It'd be nice to at least have ladson back but we have many options

Our success offensively will depend on the run game but I expect them to be on those heels a bit bc trevor will keep it and can make them pay.

Let's quit acting like elliott is an idiot, yes he's not perfect but he's pretty dang good. Let's not be spoiled with our success.

Lol! It would take Titanium Balls AND a large dose of

Dec 6, 2020, 6:35 PM

"I just don't give a dayum" to ever run that play in a college football game. Looks like something Les "The Mad Hatter" Miles would have come up with back in his prime. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic