Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I converted my Old Milwaukee themed man cave into a film room to study opponents’ tendencies.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,873

I converted my Old Milwaukee themed man cave into a film room to study opponents’ tendencies.

Jan 2, 2020, 11:29 PM

I have SEVERAL reels of the Louisiana State Football Club, so there’s really nothing they can do to surprise me on the 13th. Gee willakers, let’s get this shoad on the row!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I converted my Old Milwaukee themed man cave into a film room to study opponents’ tendencies.

Jan 3, 2020, 5:47 AM

That is quite the command center. Thanks for your contributions to Clemson FB (I'm really well connected to the coaches, they are watching watch you're doing).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I converted my Old Milwaukee themed man cave into a film room to study opponents’ tendencies.

Jan 3, 2020, 6:09 AM

I have multiple fax machines on dedicated land lines prepared for correspondence from the coaches 24/7. I try to be available whenever they need me, which has been fairly frequently during these CFP years.

GO TIGERS

Jan 3, 2020, 6:34 AM

I feel much better now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2020, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I converted my Old Milwaukee themed man cave into a film room to study opponents’ tendencies. ]

Awesome! When Dabo and I meet later today, I'll tell him.

Jan 3, 2020, 6:36 AM

Awesome setup! I know Dabo & staff appreciate your hard work!

Jan 3, 2020, 8:24 AM

From my studies, I have found that OSU and LSU both have a tendency to WIN GAMES. HTHIA. :)

I haven’t been able to find any footage of OSU winning against Clemson,

Jan 3, 2020, 11:59 AM

but I’m going to keep looking through the archives at the Library of Congress until I do.

GO TIGERS

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,873
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic