Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I find it hard to believe that an OL that IMO pass blocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,587

I find it hard to believe that an OL that IMO pass blocks

Nov 8, 2020, 9:06 AM

Darn good cannot open up holes for the running game.ETN gets most of his yards on his own this year and I cant remember any Clemson team only getting 32 yards rushing. Lacking coaching or youth or just lack of talent?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I find it hard to believe that an OL that IMO pass blocks

Nov 8, 2020, 9:14 AM

Last night was the defense scheming to stop the run at all costs and dare the freshman QB on his second start to beat them with his arm. Not the O line’s fault.

Nov 8, 2020, 9:18 AM

Then we should have let DJ try in the last possession

Nov 8, 2020, 9:44 AM

that last possession was a must score. Instead it was the worst on of the night. Did nothing but lose yardage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: I find it hard to believe that an OL that IMO pass blocks ]

Bull crap...

Constant pressure from the A and B gaps all night...ETN didn’t even have a chance to make it to the 2nd level of the defense...It’s time people stop making excuses and call it for what it is...Stewart, Brockhorst, and Putnam aren’t good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 8, 2020, 10:22 AM

jsebe10® said:

Bull crap...

Constant pressure from the A and B gaps all night...ETN didn’t even have a chance to make it to the 2nd level of the defense...It’s time people stop making excuses and call it for what it is...Stewart, Brockhorst, and Putnam aren’t good.

Respectfully disagree. To open run lanes the opponent has to fear the pass and get burned when they don’t. TL regularly makes them pay when they try to stop the run. DJ will be great but they don’t fear him like TL. But last night the reason we lost was a decimated defense not the o line.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,587
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic