Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With A Guy Like Rencher...He Has To Have A Plan ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

With A Guy Like Rencher...He Has To Have A Plan ---

Jan 11, 2021, 2:10 AM

An inspirational young man.

A leader.....someone to answer a question coming from one of the young tigers.

Could be somewhat of a utility knife.....running back...punt returner...kick-off returner...slot receiver...and other special teams duties.

Who knows....with noticeable effort next season....he just could end up being 3 picks shy from being Mr. Irrelevant in the 2022 draft.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With A Guy Like Rencher...He Has To Have A Plan ---

Jan 11, 2021, 4:21 AM

Inspiration yea we got punished in the playoff.

We need talent not cheerleaders

I hate to agree with you but I have heard from a former

Jan 11, 2021, 8:15 AM

player that Rencher is not as respected in the locker room as people think. He is loud, mouthy and divisive to the team.

The player said the coaches were looking forward to him moving on but would not dare say it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I hate to agree with you but I have heard from a former

Jan 11, 2021, 9:40 AM

I find this hard to believe. I'm betting that we see him as a grad assistant next year. If you follow players on any social media, even upper class men were praising him when he was a freshman. Isn't he close friends with Trevor and Will Swinney?

I admit it is second hand talk, but that us what I was told.

Jan 11, 2021, 9:52 AM

Not trying to stir anything up, but was told that Rencher is a bit too strong of a personality to suit many players.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I know the guy and I am good friends with someone in his

Jan 11, 2021, 10:13 AM

inner circle - family tickets inner circle.

You could not be more wrong.

Why post this crap when ALL the evidence is completely contrary - the support he and TLaw rallied for the We Want to Play deal and for the march through Clemson. Overwhelming, vocal, enthusiastic support by the entire team & related community.

And as someone previously said - how the bench clears when he scores or does great.

Listen to the team as CDS reads the thing about the Disney Spirit award - lots of rabble rousing.

He has taken my wife & I on a tour of the Reeves Center & he blew us away with how passionate and knowledgeable he is about Clemson, Paw Journey, Clemson's Traditions & history. As soft spoken and kind and personable as anyone you would ever want to meet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 11, 2021, 9:59 AM [ in reply to I hate to agree with you but I have heard from a former ]

That’s interesting, still hard to ignore how the bench clears every time he makes a big play though.

Jan 11, 2021, 10:08 AM

This and Trevor speaking out multiple times about Rencher being his best friend tell me all I need to know about Rencher.

I'll take a sideline erupting and my star player vouching for his character over an unnamed former player commenting on something some unnamed current player told him.

Also I'm guessing Dabo doesn't tear up and get choked up presenting an award to a guy he is hoping will leave the program because he is "divisive".

Jan 11, 2021, 4:47 AM

What a comment. This young man is great to have around. It's not about the draft- you idiot!

Jan 11, 2021, 8:36 AM

Hmm, a guy a 56% pulse and 50 posts calling out a guy with a 100% pulse, respected on the board, and over 15k posts, yea we know which one we should believe is a Tiger!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2021, 10:03 AM

I think the plan is called: Take the opportunity to get a free masters degree. And get one more year of being in Dabo’s program...something he would never get back if he gave it up.

Seems like a solid decision to me.

However...we should not hear one word from him about how college athletes are exploited. I know he’s an activist...but he should probably stay away from that one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic