Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says Derion Kendrick isn't in dog house - he's in the 'love shack'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says Derion Kendrick isn't in dog house - he's in the 'love shack'

Nov 28, 2020, 9:37 PM

Swinney says Derion Kendrick isn't in dog house - he's in the 'love shack'

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney held his post-game press conference after his team's dominant 52-17 victory over Pittsburgh on Saturday. Clemson junior cornerba Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney says Derion Kendrick isn't in dog house - he's in the 'love shack'

Nov 28, 2020, 9:50 PM

There is no one else in the world that would come up with this. Dabo has renamed the doghouse the love shack. I see another trademark in the making.

Re: TNET: Swinney says Derion Kendrick isn't in dog house - he's in the 'love shack'

Nov 28, 2020, 11:42 PM

I think that several DBs missed today’s game. Wasn’t there three interceptions early?

Coach said he played 92 guys today.

tin roof! . . . . rusted.***

Nov 29, 2020, 12:18 AM

You're WHAT?

Nov 29, 2020, 8:04 AM

Cindy Wilson was the best kind of jiggly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If DK is really having attitude issues, I would rather him

Nov 29, 2020, 8:12 AM

go on and opt out, rather than playing at half throttle like Jayron Kearse did a few years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If DK is really having attitude issues, I would rather him

Nov 29, 2020, 10:35 AM

You don't know what the real issues are so please stop making assumptions...uuugggghhh. I hate humans sometimes or at least the ones like you

Re: If DK is really having attitude issues, I would rather him

Nov 29, 2020, 7:16 PM

Then feel free to ignore me, sunshine.

LOVE SHACK BABY!

Nov 29, 2020, 8:43 AM

I got me a chrysler, it seats about 20..............

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope DK can dial in for the home stretch.

Nov 29, 2020, 10:54 AM

Anyone that come in as a WR and accepts a move to DB is a team player, I think. But he seems to spend more time in the Love Shack than any other player. Need him focused and on the same page with the coaches for the title run if there is one.

null

Nov 29, 2020, 11:25 AM

We need an engaged DK starting at CB to be our best. Hope this gets worked out fast.

I had very high expectations for him this season.

If DK can have as much fun playing as watching the video

Nov 29, 2020, 6:29 PM

than all is well in the "Love Shack". Dabo is a coach, teacher, second Dad and confidant that will make him a better player and person.

Would be awesome to see "Heb 12:6" as DK's helmet sticker

Nov 29, 2020, 11:43 AM

.... when he get's out of the "love shack"

Nov 29, 2020, 9:09 PM

Look for DK in the NFL Love Shack next year. He's not hanging around Clemson to watch backups play his position. The question is how Dabo briefs DK to NFL teams ...

Nov 30, 2020, 12:05 AM

SocMan2® said:

Look for DK in the NFL Love Shack next year. He's not hanging around Clemson to watch backups play his position. The question is how Dabo briefs DK to NFL teams ...

Great point! When DK was in H.S. you knew he had special talent no doubt. Having seen Gilmore, Clowney, Rudolph, Worley, Hope, Joseph, Watson, no doubt "he belonged in that group of special talent"! Where he was different than all mentioned on the list was he was much more let's call it, "fiery"!
He has all the talent in the world and football means a lot to him. So, if he was healthy and didn't play, I feel like it probably did something to him. The question is going to be how does he react to it? To your point: what the coaches say to scouts and prospective future employers is going to go a long way in what type of opportunity he gets.
Hopefully he has people in his corner who "are not afraid to "P" him off" and tell him to cut out the antics and just go play football. Drop the after the play talking; let your play speak. Drop the attitude that comes off as "look at me"! He is literally costing himself millions with that rubbish!

He is still on the team and not being asked to leave because he plays with heart and because again football is important to him. He was on the sidelines Saturday a few times the camera caught him, "really engaged in what was happening in the game"! A selfish dude doesn't care. And doesn't cheer on his teammates to include simple good blocks and tackles. So, I took those actions as a sign he did something that was one off and "he knew it and accepted it"! I took it to mean he is going to learn from it and move on to bigger and better things!

I sure hope so!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said Hillrock

Nov 30, 2020, 12:56 AM

Hoping for good things on and off the field for DK in 2020 and beyond ... but time may soon run out ...

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say.

-- P. Floyd

Nov 30, 2020, 4:38 AM

He has acted completely different this year compared to last. He had alot of passes thrown his way last year and he played great. He never really showed out (that I saw) last year and this year he has really epitomized the type of player that Dabo and company avoid recruiting. When a pass is completed against him (happens very often compared to last year) he sulks and then when he does get a pass breakup he acts like the best thing since sliced bread. He's not celebrating with his team, he is celebrating himself.

I certainly hope he gets out of the love shack and back ALL IN for the TEAM and not himself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic