Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Harbaugh is done
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Harbaugh is done

Nov 29, 2020, 10:25 AM

This week is the 2 year anniversary of #4 Michigan going into Columbus as favorites to beat the #10 Ohio State Buckeyes. The buckeyes who just lost Urban as their HC were about to become second class citizens in the Conference and Michigan's time was here. Not only was Harbaugh going to get his first victory over Ohio State but Michigan was going to get a chance to win a Big Ten Championship (first time in 14 years)... But then Ryan Day and the buckeyes hung 62 POINTS on those boys and absolutely embarrassed Harbaugh and Michigan Nation.
That day has been the beginning of the for Harbaugh. The Wolverines have gone a very disappointing 11-10 since that game. The team has obviously quit on their coach this season and are just going thru the motions... 9 players have enter the transfer portal this year alone. They team is tired of the speeches, tired of khaki's and tired of losing. Its time to move on

On a positive note for Harbaugh there is a opening in Columbia ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Harbaugh is done

Nov 29, 2020, 10:37 AM

Jealousy is a terrible thing. I’m sure if Harbaugh had it all to do over again, he’d do more sleepovers with his team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew Harbaugh was done when he told his QB not to eat

Nov 29, 2020, 10:56 AM

Chicken before the game. “It’s a nervous bird”

The guy is a kook. Would be a hilarious head coot for our pals down in Columbia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I knew Harbaugh was done when he told his QB not to eat

Nov 29, 2020, 1:14 PM

He (and MICH boosters) made Rashan Gary’s mom very happy though. That’s something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Harbaugh has three 10 win seasons in 6 seasons

Nov 29, 2020, 11:01 AM

and no losing seasons until maybe this year. They only had one 10 win season with the two previous coaches in 7 years

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Harbaugh's problem is who he is not beating; that would be

Nov 29, 2020, 1:20 PM

ranked opponents and rivals. For the $ they are paying the man, he has under-performed..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic