Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeff Scott gets it...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Jeff Scott gets it...

Aug 27, 2020, 7:50 PM

Listen to part of interview:

https://twitter.com/SXMCollege/status/1299114570984960002?s=20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m glad our players are focused on winning championships***

Aug 27, 2020, 7:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m glad our players are focused on winning championships***

Aug 27, 2020, 8:59 PM

Me too rather than whining about people that can't follow directions or the law .......

Message was edited by: spiderman_x10®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2020, 9:01 PM

Let's hope they don't praise BLM before the game or at halftime

Aug 27, 2020, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m glad our players are focused on winning championships*** ]

Yeah. How dare those racist police shoot that criminal before he had a chance to shoot them. The nerve!! How dare they do exactly what they were trained to do.

Re: Jeff Scott gets it...

Aug 27, 2020, 9:05 PM

These players don't give 2 ##### about Some thug from Wisconsin or from anywhere else. If black lives matter so much then why haven't they protested for the kids or innocent black people killed everyday? Yeah Jeff Scott gets it because he is a first year coach and doesn't want to lose all his players and not be able to play.All this racism,rioting,looting and burning crap is totally stupid. Wish they would send in the military and clean these ######## cities up!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2020, 10:17 PM

YES DESTROY OUR CITIES WITH OUR MILITARY...BRILLANT.

you see it's absolute dumb*zzes like you that

Aug 27, 2020, 10:29 PM

suggest to me this thing can't be pulled back. That the Union is in fact dead.

When 50% of the Population wants to lie about who is "destroying" what, well then it's going to be real hard to come to any agreement.

But I will say this - I am with you about any Military response - I think they should let BLM takeover whatever they want, destroy whatever they want, kill whoever they want, shoot up whatever they want.

That's because after about 90 days of that you'll the see the greatest migration ever envisioned away from corrupt Liberal policies. You'll see people begging to be allowed to go back to the Conservative social policies of the 1950's. People who don't feel safe want change.

Whitehurst gets it: when it comes to BLM, Jeff Scott and Dabo are being held hostage by 19-year-old black kids who have absolutely no life experience and whose experience with "Racism" wouldn't even bump the needle in places like China, Nigeria, India, and Egypt.

Re: you see it's absolute dumb*zzes like you that

Aug 28, 2020, 12:30 AM

Well admittedly the liberals are NOW against looting and burning because they did a focus study and it told them they are losing ground to the Republicans who support law and order. Otherwise they are fine with it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you see it's absolute dumb*zzes like you that

Aug 28, 2020, 3:03 PM

Conservatives always wanted the riots to stop, even though it was obviously making the liberals look bad.
Liberals supported the riots, until polling data showed it was hurting them.

One side cares about people, the other side only cares about votes and power.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 28, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeff Scott gets it... ]

Dude in case you haven't noticed the democrat run cities are already destroyed. You may enjoy it but the majority of us don't. You need to get your self righteous liberal head out of your ### and wake the #### up before it is too late. This isn't about politics this is about good versus evil and if you are defending these idiots then you are considered my evil enemy because I'm standing with the good guys not the NWO.

the 2nd story in the Bible is about how Evil confuses men

Aug 28, 2020, 4:01 PM

nothing more. Yet Liberals haven't figured out yet how they've been compromised in a general philosophical way by manipulative evil. These people no longer logic, even as they get on here and strike their "elitist poses".

Re: the 2nd story in the Bible is about how Evil confuses men

Aug 28, 2020, 5:34 PM

You are absolutely correct and good point.

Gets what?

Aug 28, 2020, 5:45 PM

Pandering to the mob?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic