Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m pulling for UNC so sincerely that I’m drinking Italian wine instead of beer tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,143

I’m pulling for UNC so sincerely that I’m drinking Italian wine instead of beer tonight.

Jan 2, 2021, 8:54 PM

Really going all out for the argyle tonight

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I’m pulling for UNC so sincerely that I’m drinking Italian wine instead of beer tonight.

Jan 2, 2021, 9:02 PM

Haha that’s funny right there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m pulling for UNC so sincerely that I’m drinking Italian wine instead of beer tonight.

Jan 2, 2021, 9:14 PM

What kind of cheese to go with it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 9:20 PM

Manchego from Spain. Not even kidding. Delicious.

GO TIGERS

Jan 2, 2021, 9:22 PM

Just don’t start checking out the players butts or we are going to have to cut you off

Jan 2, 2021, 9:26 PM

I’ll leave that stuff to @Francis...

GO TIGERS

Jan 2, 2021, 9:57 PM

I dunno, it all starts with wine and cheese, next thing you know you and Francis are talking about number 43

Cheering for UNC here.

Jan 2, 2021, 9:18 PM

But switched from whisky (from last night) to beer tonight.
Think Sam Howell has a future and better prospect than Kyle Trask.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cheering for UNC here.

Jan 2, 2021, 9:21 PM

I completely agree. Take away Trask’s receivers and he crumbles, but Howell is mobile and gutsy.

GO TIGERS

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,143
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic