Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm very disappointed. like many . .even hurt . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,383

I'm very disappointed. like many . .even hurt . .

Jan 4, 2021, 1:48 PM

but we played in the same location, 2 years in a row and go the teams best game . . both times. Personally, I don't want to play there again :) But really, OSt played it perfect . .what can you say other than that?? I'm ready for next year and a new QB and see how it goes. There's a lot of positives in the future . . I'm ready!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm very disappointed. like many . .even hurt . .

Jan 4, 2021, 1:52 PM

I'm not disappointed at all. We could have played at Willie B. both years ,and would have gotten beat the way we played.

Jan 4, 2021, 2:08 PM

Disagree. No way the coots beat at all. Not even close. Did you see them play this year ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 2:26 PM

I took that to be addressing location. Still play Ohio*, but in Willy-B instead .of the Dome of Horrors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 4, 2021, 2:35 PM

Dabo & the CU staff are sharp enough to not give any opponent bulletin board material. Coach D. Swinney knew how much the Tiger's victories of recent were sticking in the Buckeye 'craws'. They {OSU} aimed to win ONE game in the season we just concluded in Sugar Bowl. It was the Clemson Tigers, which they made look like pussycats on defense on 1/1/21. They won; we lost & the Champion of the 2020 season will not be Clemson.
Have you notice? Tiger fans that Coach BV has not had much public comment since the beating we took in the Sugar Bowl. The way our defense tackled and defended the OSU passing attack leaves no room for any acceptable explanations. We 'were beaten badly'. Let's get over it an improve for the next seasons to redeem our image. Elliot's absence likely hurt the running game but after that there are few reasons for the poor showing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 9:46 PM

I think we lost the game mainly because of their defense. That was the most impressive part of the game to me.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,383
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic