Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Coke Banned....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 652

Is Coke Banned....

Jun 13, 2020, 9:56 AM

from the campus since it was invented by a War For Southern Independence veteran....asking for Pepsi .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Coke Banned....

Jun 13, 2020, 10:06 AM

Do you think Mr. Bradham (born in 1867 in New Bern, NC) was color-blind? I’m not sure what might be safe to drink these days!

http://www.pepsistore.com/history.asp

Re: Is Coke Banned....

Jun 13, 2020, 10:15 AM

Cocaine is banned from all campuses isn’t it?

But thats different***

Jun 13, 2020, 10:18 AM

Are you really banning coke for that?

Jun 13, 2020, 10:24 AM

Or are you banning it because Coke is black? Let’s be honest here. And that’s racist af!

The fellow your talking about

Jun 13, 2020, 10:26 AM

died a penniless addict. The Yankee carpetbagger that stole the recipe from his widow for $500.00 made Coca-Cola the company so it’s ok

Remember the famous words of Coca Cola

Jun 13, 2020, 10:32 AM

• “Lynch law is all we have left.”

• “I believe they are men, but some of them are so near akin to the monkey that scientists
are yet looking for the missing link”

• “I will say to the Senator, that as long as the Negroes continue to ravish white women we
will continue to lynch them.”

• “I have three daughters, but, so help me God, I had rather find either one of them killed by
a tiger or a bear and gather up her bones and bury them, conscious that she had died in
the purity of her maidenhood by a black fiend. The wild beast would only obey the instinct
of nature, and we would hunt him down and kill him just as soon as possible. What shall
we do with a man who had outbruted the brute and committed an act which is more cruel
than death? Try him? Drag the victim into court, for she alone can furnish legal evidence,
and make her testify to the fearful ordeal through which she has passed, undergoing a
second crucifixion?”

Hard to understand why people feel so strongly that this guy should have his name on the most prominent and recognizable building on Clemson University Campus. That's not my heritage. That is pure unadulterated hate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 652
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic