Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of

Nov 7, 2020, 5:05 PM

this.

This will be our Order of Succession once Biden is sworn in this January.

Joe Biden, then Kamala Harris, then Nancy Pelosi.

This for sure guarantees two things.

The Secret Service will work harder than they ever have to protect a President.

The White House Medical Staff will work harder than they ever have to keep a President healthy.

For the last four years, at least we have had the buffer of Mike Pence between the country and utter chaos. Now, that buffer will be GONE. Time for Prayers indeed. No, I am not kidding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of

Nov 7, 2020, 5:13 PM

well someone could have acted Presidential and done their job. But no they had to shoot off their mouth and carp about things that dont even concern him. Seemed to want to alienate everyone and not care to get a second term. So its on Trump. I've voted many years and this is by far the worst two choices I've seen. If there was a "none of the above" I would have picked it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree I’m not a huge fan of Biden but it is definitely

Nov 7, 2020, 5:20 PM

several steps up. I’m starting to think that quality leaders in this country don’t feel it’s worth being president. There are much better people out there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree I’m not a huge fan of Biden but it is definitely

Nov 7, 2020, 5:36 PM

Stop listening to Fox, Breitbart, Rush and you might learn that Biden is truly a great choice!!

Nov 7, 2020, 6:01 PM

Biden is a corrupt piece of chit, just like Hillary. It's been an embarrassing last five years for this country. Anyone that thinks the Democrats are less corrupt than Republicans just didn't care about anything but winning.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:58 PM

Sure don’t here anyone complaining about low taxes and higher pay checks. Lol well that’s going in the toilet. Be careful what you wish for. If your a real democrat then stop driving your high priced car and living in a nice home and give to someone else less privileged. Revelations predicted this!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree I’m not a huge fan of Biden but it is definitely ]

Biden wont last a year. If he doesn't die, Pelosi will remove him using the 25th amendment.

Nov 7, 2020, 7:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree I’m not a huge fan of Biden but it is definitely ]

Great? Hmmm mmmk!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree I’m not a huge fan of Biden but it is definitely ]

What makes him a great choice?

Nov 7, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of ]

I voted for Trump but that's a pretty darn good post you put up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 6:42 PM

My post was for 74Tiger...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It can only go up from where Trump left it

Nov 7, 2020, 5:15 PM

the petulant child posing as a president brought it all onto himself. He deserves every bit. The guy went out of his way to divide this country well beyond where it was. His poor response to COVID was the straw that broke the camels back. Time for him to take his toys home and throw a fit while doing it. One of the worst leaders I have ever seen. Zero accountability.

Re: It can only go up from where Trump left it

Nov 7, 2020, 5:36 PM

Obama beat trump to dividing the country. That’s a fact.

Nov 7, 2020, 5:36 PM [ in reply to It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

So just so we're clear. The guy was attacked every single day by ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC,CNN, you name it and they lied and tried to create as many fake scandals as they could conjure up. Why, because they were pissed they didn't get their way with the '16 election. The guy stands up for himself and those of us who support him, yet he's the childish one?

All a President needs to do is stay the heck out of the way and let America work like it was written in the Constitution. I do not need Biden, Kamala or any other liberal giving me their interpretations on how or what I should do or believe in. I can tell you , 90% of Bidens beliefs are opposite of mine, and that's fine. I wont tell anyone else who to do or believe, so stay out of my and my families way.

Just today they announced all felons will have voting rights restored. That child molester who sexually abused 5 kids for 20 years will be voting for who should be the President in the future. That's just f#c&ed up and sick!

Nov 7, 2020, 5:56 PM

outlaw1081 said:

Just today they announced all felons will have voting rights restored.

Source?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 6:36 PM

Have no idea how or if I can link something on here .

Pelosi said Friday and i quote" the passing of H.R 1 will be a top priority"

In H.R. 1 is the requirement of all states to reinstate felons voter rights.

So you not only don't have a source to back up your claims,

Nov 7, 2020, 6:38 PM

you also wouldn't know HOW to post the source even if you knew what it was?

Am I reading this right? Please tell me you're making this up and being funny.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Re: It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

So just so we're clear.

President is just one part of the separation of powers. tRump wants to be dictator for life.
Sorry, get over it, as you wingnuts heartily stated in 2016.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:38 PM

1967RAT said:

So just so we're clear.

President is just one part of the separation of powers. tRump wants to be dictator for life.
Sorry, get over it, as you wingnuts heartily stated in 2016.

Your entire party acted like a bunch of little ####### for 4 years.

By the looks of things, looks like your turn has started?***

Nov 7, 2020, 6:39 PM

Good luck with the “fake news” reality you live in

Nov 7, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

You sound like a gamecock. Absolutely delusional. Everybody is all against poor ol Trump. Nothing that anyone anywhere reports is right unless it’s reported on Fox News. It’s amazing you can’t see the connection but you were con’d by one of our generations great con men. So mind as well stick with it.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Re: It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

So you think just because want to be left alone that these Communists are going to let you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

Not having any accountability is childish. I dont hate Trump but to say he isn't childish sometimes is ignorant. He has some great qualities but also some very poor ones.

Nov 7, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

I still don’t understand when people talk about the response to Covid, what should he have done? I’m not a fan of either party, just curious. What would you have done different?

Will you trust biden with the nuclear codes ?

Nov 7, 2020, 5:52 PM [ in reply to It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

Re: Will you trust biden with the nuclear codes ?

Nov 7, 2020, 6:28 PM

He make mistake the nuclear codes for a coke machine and start punching buttons.

I’m hoping that is a joke

Nov 7, 2020, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Will you trust biden with the nuclear codes ? ]

We had one of the most unstable people in the world in charge of them the last 4 years

Ever take care of a dementia patient ?

Nov 7, 2020, 6:46 PM

At best Jill will have them.

Oh Qanon told you Biden had dementia? Good idea

Nov 7, 2020, 6:50 PM

Listening to them. Very credible

Re: I’m hoping that is a joke

Nov 7, 2020, 6:50 PM [ in reply to I’m hoping that is a joke ]

In the world, aye? Care to qualify that?

For the record, I don’t give a chit either way.

Nov 7, 2020, 7:16 PM [ in reply to It can only go up from where Trump left it ]

And what specifically would you have done regarding the Covid pandemic that would have made things better ?? Looking to be educated.

Nov 7, 2020, 5:17 PM

I am still holding out for a miracle. JFK bought the election in 1960. LBJ bought his Texas senate seat against Coke Stevens in 1949. That’s how he got the nickname Landslide Lyndon. He won by the mysterious Box 13. Now it looks like another stolen election by the democrats.

And you are right Christian’s we better surrender our all to Jesus Christ and put all of our faith in him. We need to unite together. I believe difficult days are ahead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 5:22 PM

you are no christian

go read the new testament

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 7, 2020, 6:29 PM

Who made you the judge of whether one is a Christian or not?

You should be asking for a refund for your donation

Nov 7, 2020, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of ]

to the "Recount Fund", most of which actually went to paying off the Trump campaign's debts..

It’s comments like this that are a stain on

Nov 7, 2020, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of ]

all people of faith. Just stop it man.

Maybe instead of abdicating

Nov 7, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of ]

your responsibility as a human being to Christ you should use the good sense God gave you to recognize true evil (hint:Trump) when you see it.

Re: Maybe instead of abdicating

Nov 7, 2020, 6:30 PM

No, true evil is killing an unborn baby.

Re: Maybe instead of abdicating

Nov 7, 2020, 6:46 PM

True evil is not taking care of children at all ages.True evil is letting the elderly die and not tell Americans the truth about this virus. We could have saved over 100,000 lives or more. God hears our thoughts. We will be judged by him.

Don’t blame me, I voted for

Nov 7, 2020, 5:25 PM

Kanye

Nov 7, 2020, 5:35 PM

Trump the king of fast food? You think he is healthy?
Biden still rides bikes outside!

Nov 7, 2020, 5:58 PM

"Biden still rides bicycles " and "Trump eats fast food"

oh brother, I'm really afraid that's probably why u voted for him

Are your sure that he rides bikes outside?

Nov 7, 2020, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of ]

I could see him tooling around the basement with his mask on.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: If you want to get depressed as depressed can get, think of ]

I’ve never seen an outside basement.

Scared to death of that order of succession.

Nov 7, 2020, 5:53 PM

I am not scared of Biden, but the other two. Both are controlled by forces that are in-American. They will utterly destroy America . And, a Civil War will ensue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 7, 2020, 5:59 PM

If this election doesn’t get straightened out by the Courts .
We could see another Civil War .
The good ,honest, backbone of this country the hard working middle class of all races will get tried of standing still.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:06 PM

If u go off history, every nation has a split and some form of a civil war every century or so. The U.S. has shown in the last 6 or 7 months that liberal cities have already started. They just havent moved to the suburbs/rural areas yet. Do you have any idea how many business owners have lost everything because some white 19year old anarchist lit it up.

People just need to do what's best for their families safety. Figure out what that means

Nov 7, 2020, 6:30 PM

Biden won’t last into April he clearly has dementia and will immediately be relieved. I swear Idk why people are so brainwashed. Covering their face and giving up rights. Same thing happened after 9/11. People so quick to give up rights

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic