Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lets take a minute and mock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Lets take a minute and mock

Jan 19, 2021, 12:45 PM

this as its absolutely absurd.

A mentally ill, obese man as Assistant Health Secretary.

Just his weight alone should be a clue. He also sent the elderly to nursing homes to die of COVID. Just like Michigan, New York and Massachusetts. Nothing that the left does makes any sense. Lets just laugh at them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/01/19/rachel-levine-transgender-biden-hhs-pick/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chinese Joe is just a puppet***

Jan 19, 2021, 12:47 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

In fairness,

Jan 19, 2021, 12:49 PM

He did issue some pretty solid org(y) safety guidelines.

https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Guidance/Sexual-Health.aspx

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

still your president***

Jan 19, 2021, 12:49 PM

definitely is and if he fails we all fail

Jan 19, 2021, 12:50 PM

so that is why I will laugh at his failures and call our the virtue signaling and pandering.

Just as you pointed out idiotic tweets and big bad orange man quotes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fair enough, but anyone thinking that Trump is

Jan 19, 2021, 12:52 PM

big and bad has their own issues that I can't speak to

this guy does

Jan 20, 2021, 6:21 AM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/3-things-that-saved-america-from-trump-142312935.html
https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2021-01/731a40c0-5a61-11eb-bbfb-78d124c78452">

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how is she mentally ill?***

Jan 19, 2021, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

this isnt up for debate with me

Jan 19, 2021, 12:52 PM

if you want to debate that, then you are barking up the wrong tree.

I didn't read the article

Jan 19, 2021, 12:53 PM

so I thought you might know about her mental illness

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: I didn't read the article

Jan 19, 2021, 1:03 PM

Science tells me this person is delusional

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

anybody that looks between their legs and

Jan 20, 2021, 6:26 AM [ in reply to how is she mentally ill?*** ]

sees a penor and says to themselves, "I've got to cut that thing off" is clearly mentally ill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing I've come to realize with Trump, and I'm sure with

Jan 19, 2021, 12:57 PM

Biden as well, our government literally runs itself. We have what 2.1 million federal employees, in a bureaucratic hierarchy that can't even be flow-charted. As such, the leader, and the heads of all the massive agencies, etc. don't play a significant role. Trump proved this by totally obliterating the heads of all agencies and placing in yes men of varying degrees of knowledge, and sometimes none. BUT, that didn't stop the agencies from doing their jobs.

This is a political appointment. HeSheIt is there for PR, optics, whatever. So were Trump's people.

I want to know how the deputy assistant to the deputy director of the assistant head of an agency, and their 300 employees do their jobs. We just had a reality TV star and real estate mogul as President. We're still here, and that was after an avowed leftist President for 8 years. Now we have a crooked leftist President, who's no better than what we had. And still, our government will churn on doing it's job.

Unless NJDEV's correct of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's called the deep state***

Jan 20, 2021, 6:22 AM

We've had a morbidly obese mentally ill president for 4 yrs.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:07 PM

This is the first we've heard that that is a problem for you.

What changed?

its always problem for me

Jan 19, 2021, 1:14 PM

my pastor is extremely obese, like probably will die very early in life due to her weight.

It bothers me, but when people are in charge that cannot control themselves, I question their ability to tell me how to be healthy, what I should eat, how I should be living.

Trump never told me to be healthy and I am not looking to him to say that, but you would think a Health Department head would be healthy physically and mentally.

Clinton and Bush were regular runners. Obama smoked, I think, but he seemed to try and keep healthy. I don't really remember Reagan doing anything special. However, I did get the Presidential Physical Fitness Award in 6th grade. Boom!!

That running didn't do squat for Clinton.

Jan 19, 2021, 1:29 PM

He ran to McDonalds a lot I guess. He ended up having a quadruple bypass in 2004, then 6 years a new stent put in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do we know she’s not healthy? She does have a big

Jan 19, 2021, 4:19 PM [ in reply to its always problem for me ]

unhealthy looking head, but you can’t really tell much else from the picture.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Double.....maybe Triple

Jan 19, 2021, 6:53 PM

neck is the indicator.

He took his mom out of her home first. Don't forget neat

Jan 19, 2021, 1:10 PM

little tidbit of info.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if there was any doubt that you are a Bigot***

Jan 19, 2021, 1:13 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lets take a minute and mock

Jan 19, 2021, 2:02 PM

manac,

If obesity is a disqualifier for leadership, how did Trump become President ??

its not a disqualifier

Jan 19, 2021, 2:06 PM

keep up kid.

It should be a qualifier when helping run or running the HEALTH DEPARTMENT.

This is why we mock you incessantly

It is amazing how blind the left is.

Jan 20, 2021, 4:50 AM

All that matters is that she is transgendered. Clearly unfit and should not be confirmed.

Give him a shot. He was awesome on Hollywood Squares

Jan 19, 2021, 2:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Bruh...

Jan 19, 2021, 2:05 PM

I think that's #### Cheney in disguise.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

You’re at least half right

Jan 19, 2021, 2:07 PM

Because there’s definitely a disguised diick there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!

Jan 19, 2021, 2:21 PM

This sort of problematic transphobic microagressions won't be tolerated on Tnet. While I applaud @obed for being transethnic, he is a heterosplaning shitlord, who spews verbal violence towards the third gender. This is a classic case of internalized superiority, which denies the intersectionality of opressions felt by the genderqueer and genderfluid. It's not the dark ages anymore, sir! Gender binary essentailism is dangerous hate speech and derails the true goal of Tigernet.

###? She’s very qualified. Who cares?

Jan 19, 2021, 2:59 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Levine

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give her a few white-strips to clean up those chompers and

Jan 19, 2021, 3:20 PM

she'd be fairly hot. Like a taller Danny Devito when he played the Penguin in Batman Returns mixed with the horse-faced gal from SexintheCity.

you can't mention Sarah Jessica Parker and

Jan 19, 2021, 3:21 PM

not "at" mumbo78®

Wood.***

Jan 19, 2021, 4:12 PM

Does mumbo know...? ;~)***

Jan 19, 2021, 11:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so notorious for dissing her that

Jan 21, 2021, 1:53 PM [ in reply to you can't mention Sarah Jessica Parker and ]

people send me stuff unsolicited, just to get my reaction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

She’s bizarro Trevor.***

Jan 19, 2021, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Give her a few white-strips to clean up those chompers and ]

Re: Lets take a minute and mock

Jan 20, 2021, 7:44 AM

Methinks the correct pronoun for this ... uh ... person, is "It!"

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic