Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
I know BYU & Cincy are 7th & 9th in AP poll. But....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 871

I know BYU & Cincy are 7th & 9th in AP poll. But....

Nov 14, 2020, 10:19 AM

when the CFP rankings come out in a couple weeks, I bet both will be just outside the top 10! They won't let them get too close to the top 4!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know BYU & Cincy are 7th & 9th in AP poll. But....

Nov 14, 2020, 10:31 AM

With the way 2020 has gone I don’t understand why they don’t just schedule one another for an end of season game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nov 14, 2020, 10:56 AM

With the way 2020 has gone I don’t understand why they don’t just schedule one another for an end of season game.

Or they both could play the coots for the provisional Natty......team that holds the coots to "0" wins. No more than 3 OT's allowed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I've watched several BYU games this year and believe

Nov 14, 2020, 12:21 PM

they are legit good. I wouldn't put them in the same tier with the playoff caliber teams, but they could give anyone else a game. Their QB looks like a 1st round talent. He's very good and has the size to go with the talent.

I haven't seen Cincy play but they do have a very good coach and supposedly a really good defense.

I'm guessing BYU would do better in one of the CFP bowls. I think their offense would give anyone in the country fits.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2020, 12:27 PM

They can always pull a UCF and declare themselves National Champions, buy rings and erect stadium signage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 871
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic