Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just saw that pass-back to TL16 replay ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Just saw that pass-back to TL16 replay ...

Oct 24, 2020, 9:50 PM

where the Defense nailed the crap out of Lawrence as soon as he caught it. No now doubt that is a fun play call for Elliott to call and maybe even for TL16 to catch in a completely meaningless regular season game. But it's not the kind of play you want TL16 to be hurt on. As the crappy pass flutters in his direction and he waits for it, the #### poor SYR defenders are preparing to spear TL 16 in his tall knees. But that's just me. Some Tiger fans may consider it a clever call and great entertainment. Be careful with the franchise Coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a TD had Amari thrown a good pass.

Oct 24, 2020, 9:52 PM

Should've put DJ or TP in there for that play

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just saw that pass-back to TL16 replay ...

Oct 24, 2020, 10:11 PM

If he had been led, it would’ve been a TD. Could’ve sparked the team. Could’ve been a cool clip for recruits. Could’ve been good for a heisman highlight reel. Could’ve ended poorly...

There was definitely some upside to the call, especially had it been executed. Also, there is risk.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a horrible call

Oct 24, 2020, 10:27 PM

But it’s just Trevor. Easily replaceable. I was blown away when I saw it. TL gets some broken ribs and he’s done. Why expose your best player like that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic