Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just voted for the POTUS !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Just voted for the POTUS !

Nov 3, 2020, 4:13 PM

Hope Dabo Swinney don’t let me down, I have high expectations!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think Dabo wants to get that slimy profession on his

Nov 3, 2020, 4:15 PM

resume. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Don't think Dabo wants to get that slimy profession on his

Nov 3, 2020, 4:22 PM

The only "slimy" professional in the Presidential race is the the Career Politician Crook Joe Biden. The POTUS, is a professional businessman who puts America and Americans first. People have the right to vote for their choice, but I would certainly question the intelligence of anyone voting for a 47 year career political who's claim to fame and platform is, "I don't like Trump!"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wasn't singling out any particular candidate.

Nov 3, 2020, 4:25 PM

I was taking a jab at politics and politicians, in general.

I believe the old adage holds true 98% of the time ... how can you tell if a politician is lying? Their mouth is open.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 3, 2020, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't think Dabo wants to get that slimy profession on his ]

For real? Professional business man? Imma gonna laugh all day about that and the part about putting Americans first. Haha haha, belly laughs. Gonna make me cough laughs.

Nov 3, 2020, 6:48 PM

I agree. Anyone who voted for that clown has NEVER read his history as a businessman. The biggest con man to ever hit the American scene. He is where he is, not because he is clever, but because his is a genuine fraud. And Biden is a do nothing professional who is,in no way, better than than Trump. Way to go US of A!

hmmm, hope you're realll young, like 3 or 4

Nov 3, 2020, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't think Dabo wants to get that slimy profession on his ]

All politicians (ALL) are slime.

We just vote of the bag of puss that we think won't take ALL of our money or might not kill us in war.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: hmmm, hope you're realll young, like 3 or 4

Nov 3, 2020, 4:54 PM

Correct, to them all of us are just pawns and votes! We need to get back to people running the country instead of a round table of rich people! We the people have the power to dismantle what we’ve created unknowingly. I’m afraid that we’ve let it go on so long that the only way to reclaim power from the “slime” is another revolutionary

I'm not wild about retread Biden but......

Nov 3, 2020, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't think Dabo wants to get that slimy profession on his ]

I voted for him - can't take anymore of Trump's lowlife, classless behavior.

Nov 3, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't think Dabo wants to get that slimy profession on his ]

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Go ahead and question me.

Re:

Nov 3, 2020, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Don't think Dabo wants to get that slimy profession on his ]

Maybe he could restore some honor and integrity to the job. A couple of things that have been missing, from the dems and reps, for a long, long, long, time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ THIS!***

Nov 3, 2020, 4:23 PM

Re: Just voted for the POTUS !

Nov 3, 2020, 4:20 PM

~JKB

"If nominated, he will not run.If elected he will not serve"***

Nov 3, 2020, 4:50 PM

Nov 3, 2020, 5:30 PM

As much as I wouldn't mind Dabo winning, if you actually cast your ballot that way, you just might have helped Joe Biden become the next POTUS and Jamie Harrison our new Liberal Senator.

Nov 3, 2020, 5:54 PM

I actually wrote him down for another position..

I think it was like for the Water Commission..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 7:27 PM

GSCtiger said:

I actually wrote him down for another position..

I think it was like for the Water Commission..

Hey, I wrote myself in for that one! Well, maybe next time I guess ??!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic