Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justin Flowe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Justin Flowe

Nov 23, 2019, 8:06 PM

Reading on Twitter..... I understand this can be dangerous and you can’t believe everything you read........ but heard we gave an ultimatum to Flowe about committing last weekend or we were coming off...... Does anyone know if there is any validity to this claim???? Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol .. he would be an oversign if there was ever an oversign***

Nov 23, 2019, 8:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol that is not the way Clemson rolls

Nov 23, 2019, 8:08 PM

you can ignore that BS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol that is not the way Clemson rolls

Nov 23, 2019, 8:10 PM

It was a Miami Homer I think......... I knew I should stay of Twitter!

Re: Justin Flowe

Nov 23, 2019, 8:10 PM

If it's on twitter it has to be true. I suppose we should just move on and find a preferred walk-on to take his spot.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 8:11 PM

Can you post a link please?

Yeah, that sounds like something this staff would do

Nov 23, 2019, 8:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haven't heard anything of the sort.***

Nov 23, 2019, 9:03 PM

Nov 23, 2019, 9:33 PM

I wouldn’t believe a thing off twitter but I’m not sure that’s outside the realm of possibility.

We have one LB spot left and two incredible options. This is where recruiting can be a tricky thing. Trenton Simpson wants and has wanted to be a Clemson Tiger, but Flowe is the number one option. However, if you wait on him, we may not get Flowe and by that time Simpson could commit to UNC or wherever so you end up with neither and have to find a back up option.

Nov 23, 2019, 9:40 PM

So first off I will say that’s absolutely not true or even close. You can find proof by seeing things like we have not sent out an offer to Trenton Simpson yet. We are not and have never been in the business of telling kids now or never as Dabo even days till graduation do us apart. Lastly we do not have anyone that will be playing LB next year with even remotely the ceiling that Justin Flowe has nor does a top tier team remain landing successful players and winning over families by telling recruits what they are and are not going to do.

Nov 23, 2019, 11:15 PM

Wonder if he watched the Miami game today.

Nov 24, 2019, 12:24 AM

Nah. Usually the stance for our coaches has been commit when you’re ?? but we only have so many slots. When those slots are filled sorry. With Miami looking even worse than expected this year and Oregon shooting themselves in the foot each year I think that lines up well for Clemson. Clemson is consistent, puts guys in the league, oh and wins Championships. But nothing is set in stone and we aren’t him. We’ll find out on the first National signing day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 12:32 AM

I have zero inside information but can tell you with near 100% certainty that is wrong. This staff has been immaculate when it comes to judgement in recruiting. I can’t ever imagine them doing something like that.

Nov 24, 2019, 6:15 AM

False. It's not the way our staff flows.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

If the coaches believe he fits the culture, then no

Nov 24, 2019, 7:39 AM

ultimatum would be issued nor would they rescind the offer. This staff is built in ethics and integrity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic