Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kim Jong Un is brain dead?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 93
| visibility 1

Kim Jong Un is brain dead?

Apr 20, 2020, 10:25 PM

according to Fox News - for real - no fake news

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kim Jong Un is brain dead?

Apr 20, 2020, 10:38 PM

Have only seen he is in grave danger, medically.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The report I heard said that but added

Apr 20, 2020, 10:42 PM

possibly brain dead

Yeah, for years.***

Apr 20, 2020, 10:40 PM

Re: Yeah, for years.***

Apr 20, 2020, 10:48 PM

Beat me to it. ??????????

Apr 20, 2020, 10:43 PM

Too much duck fat in his diet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2020, 10:44 PM

So 'sis takes over?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2020, 10:49 PM

Yeah, supposedly Kim no hung will be tapped in.

Apr 20, 2020, 10:59 PM

Corono-19 will be a blip in that country when the dust settles. Korean history does not bode well for a female ruler, unless she is Catherine the Great.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Kim Jong Un is brain dead? ]

Will his people throw a hissy and wail at his passing ? Or will it be more like the Munchkins when the house landed on the Wicked Witch ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just got an image of his two fat legs in light gray paints

Apr 21, 2020, 6:58 AM

sticking out from under a house with ruby red slippers. You know he has a pair in his closet....

Yep - I think he wore those to all the

Apr 21, 2020, 8:09 AM

recent missle launches

Apr 21, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Kim Jong Un is brain dead? ]

Here is the likely scenario if he kicks the bucket.
1. Whoever has the most allies in the military will assume power
2. If " Sis" takes over she will serve at the pleasure of the military
3. Regardless of who takes over there will be a great purge (killing) of any opposition
4. After the dust settles North Korea will still be run by a lunatic

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 4:05 PM

Since before, during and after the Korean War, China has pulled the strings on their puppet state of North Korea. If Kim is brain dead, then whoever takes over N. Korea will be with China's approval.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sad if true.

Apr 20, 2020, 11:18 PM

I don’t like to see anyone unwell, even a ruthless dictator.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Sad if true.

Apr 20, 2020, 11:22 PM

he's as bad a human being as there is. Hopefully he stops breathing, is resuscitated to suffer some more, then dies again

It shouldn’t have anything to do with what kind of person he is.***

Apr 20, 2020, 11:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: It shouldn’t have anything to do with what kind of person he is.***

Apr 21, 2020, 12:00 AM

I don’t wish anything on others but this ain’t sad if true. Just hope replacement is better for the sake of the people in that country.

Apr 21, 2020, 7:04 AM [ in reply to It shouldn’t have anything to do with what kind of person he is.*** ]

I care more for all those he has killed and made to suffer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 7:04 AM [ in reply to It shouldn’t have anything to do with what kind of person he is.*** ]

I care more for all those he has killed and made to suffer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not denying that he has harmed a lot of people.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:21 PM

My comment has nothing to do with his actions. That's entirely my point.

I have just realized, Judge, you are a WORLD CLASS troll.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:48 PM

We are in the presence of Michael Jordan-esque talent in a game that makes absolutely no sense to me at any level.

But you, ma'm, are extraordinary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I wish that were true.***

Apr 21, 2020, 12:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

But it puts a very understandable pink bow on all of her

Apr 21, 2020, 12:52 PM

udder ridiculousness.

And picking Clemson Basketball as the jumping off point is resounding genius.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

It would be convenient for him...

Apr 21, 2020, 12:54 PM

But it’s not true. Trust me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm not trolling anyone.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to I have just realized, Judge, you are a WORLD CLASS troll. ]

I don't like human suffering, regardless of who it is.

There's a joke in there about alleviating SOME human

Apr 21, 2020, 12:55 PM

suffering by you posting less, but I'll leave it to the comics on the board to craft it in just the right way.

G O T I G E R S ! !

I would never want to cause you or anyone to suffer

Apr 21, 2020, 12:58 PM

as a result of my posts.

I hear that there is an ignore feature on TigerNet. Doing so would allow you to avoid reading my posts and thus avoid suffering.

Re: I'm not trolling anyone.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:59 PM [ in reply to I'm not trolling anyone. ]

How about the Clemson basketball fans?

Don't you care about their pain & suffering?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, which is why I have pushed for changes which

Apr 21, 2020, 1:05 PM

I feel are necessary in order to see more success in men's basketball.

I see

Apr 21, 2020, 1:13 PM

Like blaming the Jews for the filthy conditions at Auschwitz.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Apr 21, 2020, 8:00 AM [ in reply to It shouldn’t have anything to do with what kind of person he is.*** ]

Judge, Bless your heart. You are obviously a kind person, and a forgiving person. I give you a pass on being so optimistic about our lousy BBall program since it is CLEMSON. But, you're out of line on this one about that POS person, and I have to call you out. Just maybe keep your kind feelings toward this horrific person to yourself, and we won't get all riled up about it.

That said - peace out and Go Tigers. :)

Wow, I'm out of line for not wanting to see another human

Apr 21, 2020, 12:24 PM

being suffer?

Who said he’s suffering?***

Apr 21, 2020, 12:36 PM

Hopefully he's not.

Which would seem to disappoint some of you.

You made the accusation.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:56 PM

Who that you responded to said he was suffering?

You are going back to your typical strategy

Apr 21, 2020, 1:05 PM

of accusing me of saying or doing something egregious, escalating the problem, and then making it my fault/problem/responsibility.

Meanwhile, you portray yourself as the sensible one who provides the voice of reason.

One more time, my position is:

I don't want to see anyone, not even Kim Jong-un, have health problems, especially if it involves pain or suffering. The fact that he has harmed others doesn't change my view.

Re: Wow, I'm out of line for not wanting to see another human

Apr 21, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Wow, I'm out of line for not wanting to see another human ]

Yep, you are wrong. Look at The book of Revelation. The Martyrs in Heaven cried out for the great and terrible wrath of The Lamb to be poured out onto the evil men.

Link to where his suffering is God's wrath?***

Link to where he's suffering?***

Apr 21, 2020, 1:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm not sure why you are making such a big deal

Apr 21, 2020, 1:32 PM

of the word suffering.

A couple of other posters have brought up their desire for him to suffer as a result of the evil he has inflicted on North Koreans. We don't know if he's suffering. We don't even know if he is truly brain dead. This whole conversation is full of unknowns.

That's okay! The world is full of lots of unknowns. Embrace the unknown.

Re: I'm not sure why you are making such a big deal

Apr 21, 2020, 3:08 PM

If he is not suffering now, he will be when he dies.

Sis no better. Probably worse***

Apr 21, 2020, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Sad if true. ]

Apr 20, 2020, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Sad if true. ]

Prayers for Kim Jong !

You're attempting to take the moral highground

Apr 21, 2020, 2:20 AM [ in reply to Sad if true. ]

in regards to a ruthless subhuman who oppresses his subjects. Well done Judge.

Re: You're attempting to take the moral highground

Apr 21, 2020, 3:10 AM

Now if Kim had worn orange overalls.....

No, it's not sad. The world will be a better place without

Apr 21, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Sad if true. ]

him in it. It wasn't sad when Hitler, Hussein or Castro died and this news is not sad either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Castro is not in the same class as those other three

Apr 21, 2020, 11:35 AM

He was a more complex figure than that

Replace Castro with Stalin?***

Apr 21, 2020, 11:47 AM

No, keep Castro, add Stalin if you would like.***

Apr 21, 2020, 11:56 AM

All of those people were complex. They were also evil.

Apr 21, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Castro is not in the same class as those other three ]

Castro is right where he belongs with that class.

You're allowing your emotion to get the best of you here.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:28 PM [ in reply to No, it's not sad. The world will be a better place without ]

There are two separate issues here:

1. Human pain and suffering, which my comment addressed.
2. Judgment regarding what kind of person he is, what he has done, and what kind of dictator he is. My comment addressed none of that.

I don't want him in power either. I don't like what he's done. But that doesn't mean that I want him to suffer.

I'm not sure what your belief system is - and I'm not asking you to share it here. But just so you know where I'm coming from, I take the Biblical view that we are supposed to love others regardless of what they've done. Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Who said he’s suffering?

Apr 21, 2020, 12:34 PM

You are making stuff up again.

The OP never mentioned suffering.
Your original reply didn’t mention suffering.
Not until you got called out because you were sad that Kim Jung-Un was potentially brain dead did you try and change the narrative.

Lame.

I'm not making anything up.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:57 PM

My position is very clear: I don't like to see people sick/in pain/suffering.

I don't care if that person is a "good person" or a "bad person," or anything in between.

Others here are the ones trying to justify their desire to see an evil person suffer, because they are bad and they deserve it. That's on them.

I would buy a ticket to watch that POS suffer in person.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:02 PM

HTH

Good for you.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:06 PM

What is that supposed to help with?

World peace

Apr 21, 2020, 1:07 PM

and my own personal gratification.

Thank you for sharing.***

Apr 21, 2020, 1:08 PM

"Sharing Is Caring"

Apr 21, 2020, 1:59 PM

Feel free to use that if you like.

Nope...

Apr 21, 2020, 1:06 PM [ in reply to I'm not making anything up. ]

You said you were sad if it was true he was brain dead. Thanks for adding even more adjectives that you nor the OP originally used.

I do think it's sad if he is brain dead.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:07 PM

Nothing has changed.

Why are you still posting about this?

Because you accused people of wanting him to suffer...

Apr 21, 2020, 1:12 PM

When they didn’t say that. That’s not fair to the other person.

I didn't accuse anyone of wanting him to suffer.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:20 PM

Literally the first response to my post above was from outlaw1081, saying that he wanted Kim Jong-un to suffer:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Sad-if-true-27148622

Please try to keep up.

Re: I didn't accuse anyone of wanting him to suffer.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:33 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Hopefully-hes-not-27150227

I'm not using any emotion at all. Rather, it is logic.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:00 PM [ in reply to You're allowing your emotion to get the best of you here. ]

He's an evil person and therefore the world will be better after he dies. It's that simple and I am surprised it is a difficult concept for you to understand.

You are using emotion.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:16 PM

I'll review for you:

1. Poster clover65 posted that Kim Jong-un is brain dead.
2. I responded to clover65 saying that it's sad if true, as I don't like to see anyone unwell.
3. You responded to me saying that no it isn't sad, that the world will be a better place without him.

You brought up him being dead and out of power. Neither I nor clover65 did. However, since you brought it up, I reminded you that there are two separate issues here: human pain/suffering, and the evil dictator he is.

Your emotion doesn't seem to allow you to view him as a person with a health issue, but rather, a bad person who you want to see dead. I understand, no one likes evil, but that wasn't the point of clover65's original post or my response to him.

If you want to discuss the evils he has committed, your desire to see him out of power, and how the world will be a better place if he is dead, those are all worthy of discussion. But that discussion you started isn't what this thread was about.

Typical Karen, wrong as usual

Apr 21, 2020, 1:32 PM

I'm going to try to type this slow enough for you to understand, but I'm not hopeful.

Sadness is an emotion.

You said "[s]ad if true." By doing so, you interjected emotion into it.

Conversely, I said it is not sad, thus removing the emotion from this.

I never suggested he was in pain and/or suffering, and neither did you in the post I responded to, and neither did the OP. You added that after you got called out for your emotional response.

There, I hope that clears it up for you. I don't think I can lay that out any simpler than I did.

Nice try, Princess. You are still wrong.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:35 PM

You escalated this discussion when you added the part about him dying and being out of power, and its impact on the world.

If you want to discuss those significant issues, I suggest you start a new thread. You seem to like to start new threads.

The conversation hasn't escalated.***

Apr 21, 2020, 1:45 PM

I just realized that it's the term "brain dead" that is

Apr 21, 2020, 2:00 PM

confusing Karen. I don't think she understands what that means.

I laughed, does that make me a bad person?***

Apr 21, 2020, 3:18 PM

I know what the word brain dead means.

Apr 21, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to I just realized that it's the term "brain dead" that is ]

Trust me.

Re: No, it's not sad. The world will be a better place without

Apr 21, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to No, it's not sad. The world will be a better place without ]

Unfortunately, there will always be another one.

This is true.***

Apr 21, 2020, 1:46 PM

Apr 21, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Sad if true. ]

What......he is right there with Hitler as for as ruthless dictators who have done much harm to this world ......pure evil and I hope he lives long enough to really suffer here before he dies and heads straight to ####....Go Tigers!!!!!

Apr 20, 2020, 11:51 PM

If it is true, tensions in that area of the world will be very high until a new leader is not only chosen but respected enough to keep the other countries around it at bay.

China I'm sure is taking this as an opportunity to get some attention off of them right now for obvious reasons. Not to mention they would love to have an opportunity to choose the next leader.

Rodman and AOC probably chartering a jet now to go be by his

Apr 21, 2020, 7:00 AM

side.

Re: Rodman and AOC probably chartering a jet now to go be by his

Apr 21, 2020, 1:03 PM

They could join the mile high club.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Apr 21, 2020, 7:30 AM

So did he get one of the few ventilators available in the country? I wonder if it was conoravirus related?

If Kim got the coronavirus, at least his death could be

Apr 21, 2020, 11:13 AM

one positive to come from this whole ordeal. Fingers crossed that's what happens...

Apr 21, 2020, 8:27 AM

The scary thing is replacements for these type leaders are usually as bad or worse

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 9:16 AM

hate to see someone suffer but he is not a good person for the world. Only time will tell if this is true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't you read the replies above?

Apr 21, 2020, 12:30 PM

If so, you would learn that you're wrong if you don't want to see him suffer.

Who said he’s suffering?***

Apr 21, 2020, 12:35 PM

Gathering any reliable information out of North Korea...

Apr 21, 2020, 9:21 AM

is notoriously difficult on its best day. North Korea has no free press and tightly controls all information, but especially information concerning Kim Jong.

That said, Kim Jong not attending his grandfather's birthday celebration would be considered a major development.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Apr 21, 2020, 10:42 AM

He's a communist, ain't he?

Sounds like a great opportunity to smash

Apr 21, 2020, 11:09 AM

N KOREA and make it USA east. Liberate all those horribly oppressed people.

Dennis Rodman gunna be sad.***

Apr 21, 2020, 11:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Katy Tur of MSNBC tweeted he was brain dead this am......

Apr 21, 2020, 11:24 AM

then removed the tweet.

Apr 21, 2020, 12:36 PM

Time to pull the plug on that evil dictator.....Go Tigers!!!!

Prolly the Rona. That guy is a walking complication looking

Apr 21, 2020, 12:48 PM

for a virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 12:52 PM

Yes. Here's the footage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxn6aFylZgA

Apr 21, 2020, 1:47 PM

I don’t believe it for a moment. Maybe wishful thinking but purely speculative right now. If we see a funeral then I’ll believe it. Not until.

Apr 21, 2020, 3:30 PM

I feel bad for Trump. The virus and now losing such a good friend.

Replies: 93
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic