Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last night was clash of the titans...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 622

Last night was clash of the titans...

Nov 8, 2020, 8:58 AM

This Top 4 is legit and is going to be brutal. Probably the best Top 4 since the playoff started.

The good and the bad:
- DJU has a gun, and he makes good decisions. Great future ahead for him and Clemson.
- Tigers got pushed around some on both lines. I understand the DL issues with injuries, and BV is compensating as best as he can, but there is no excuse for the OL issues that showed in lack of run production and the QB pressure issues that killed Tigers in second OT. Tony's play-calling at dealing with pressure didn't help.
- Tigers have an athleticism problem at LB and safety right now. Nolan Turner, Jake Venables, and Baylon Spector have significant hip flexibility issues. Nolan's was exposed on the long TD run. JV and BS repeatedly exposed on Book's runs. There is a common element with these three - you guys are smart and can figure it out, but it isn't what I would call PC...don't wanna upset the snowflakes.
- Still worried about getting that WR who can high-point a pass in traffic. Thinking Nuke, Big Mike, Tee, Justyn, etc. Tigers have plenty of receiving options, but sometimes you just have to put the ball up to the guy you know will come down with it - and we don't have that guy right now.

Clemson will rematch with ND in Charlotte with Trevor at the helm. Will be a 42-24 style game with Tiger's coming out on top. ND cannot win this game twice, especially with Trevor under center and better health on defense.

Stay tuned...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic