Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's quit with the MD nonsense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,822

Let's quit with the MD nonsense

Nov 23, 2020, 6:36 PM

In any given MD graduating class, there are many newly minted MD's you don't want anywhere near your body, ever. Same with JD's re your legal needs.

Epidemiology is a narrow specialization within medicine. Neurologists know little about opthamology; nephrologists know little about neurosurgery. Even within epidemiology, epidemiologists disagree.

So quit with the "let's trust the doctors" nonsense. Which doctors? What are the various agendas and conflicting interests of said doctors? I see plenty of MD's at my gym, no mask in sight. Are they dumb? Are they smart?

Part of the panic problem all along is the media at large acts as if there's this "wizard of Oz" doctor (Tony Fauci??) who everybody should trust. Is that the same Tony Fauci who threw masks under the bus.. then retrieved those same masks and started handing them out left and right?? He's 80 years old and can't get masks right???

Clemson has MD's.. FSU has MD's.. the ACC has MD's.. and we have a trainwreck. Ultimately, follow the money regarding college football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's quit with the MD nonsense

Nov 23, 2020, 6:49 PM

Correct ........ and let's all remember what they call the guy (or gal) who finished last in his medical school class ............ "Doctor"!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 7:02 PM

Speaking from experience, if neither of you are MD's, you need to shut it down. You are ill informed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 7:45 PM

No, you need to shut up. Their comments are spot on.

Nov 23, 2020, 7:43 PM

Speaking of MDs at the gym, the chief surgeon (I think that's his title) at the local hospital, and the head nurse in the OR have been to our Church on occasion, and I've seen them in the grocery store several times. Never seen them in a mask yet. I scratch my head and wonder. I wear a mask in public places like the grocery store, etc. mostly because public opinion seems to be; that is the thing to do. I will be considerate of other peoples feelings, because a lot of people are concerned about the wearing of masks, but if some idiot thinks I'm going to wear a mask in my backyard or any where else outside, when there are no people within a two hundred feet, or in my car when it's just me and the open road, he's lost his stinkin' mind. I don't care if he is the incoming POTUS.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things people who are not doctors say for $400 Alex.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:33 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things people who are not doctors say for $400 Alex.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:38 PM

well, this MD was not that choosy two weeks ago when the same thing happened at FSU for the Pitt game. Kind of puts a new spin on this protocol Swoffie is claiming. If it looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk, and acts like a skunk, get away.

Law is based on precedent... apparently that's not the case

Nov 23, 2020, 9:01 PM

with reasoning in Swoffie's ACC.... Nadless in Greensboro...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things people who are not doctors say for $400 Alex.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:02 PM [ in reply to Things people who are not doctors say for $400 Alex. ]

Looks like you lose this round Alex.

Nov 23, 2020, 8:49 PM

having spent 43 years in health care,believe you are absolutely correct.the docs without masks are probably on hydroxychloroquin prophylactically.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I've held mine in reserve... Bought it in early March. I'm

Nov 23, 2020, 9:03 PM

hoping no one I know needs it, but....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've held mine in reserve... Bought it in early March. I'm

Nov 23, 2020, 9:09 PM

Got my stash too. Hope I don’t need it.

Are you a doctor?

Nov 23, 2020, 11:17 PM

Bc I’m trying to figure out how credible you are...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,822
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic