Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m really proud of our basketball players & coaches, but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 3,291

I’m really proud of our basketball players & coaches, but...

Jan 14, 2021, 10:51 AM

I’m a little worried that naysayers will point to the ACC being down this year as the reason our record has improved. And while the ACC is down this year, I think most of the credit for our success should go to OUR team.

Let’s not allow the detractors to bring us down during this historic run.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I’m really proud of our basketball players & coaches, but...

Jan 14, 2021, 10:55 AM

Does it bring you down when you hear the identical comment about football?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did FM say it brings him down?***

Jan 14, 2021, 10:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I’m sorry...

Jan 14, 2021, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m really proud of our basketball players & coaches, but... ]

I don’t follow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 14, 2021, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m really proud of our basketball players & coaches, but... ]

"Let’s not allow the detractors to bring us down during this historic run."

If a detractor brings "you" (the collective you) down because of a comment about the conference in basketball, I have to imagine "you" have been "down" for 10 years now when the same comments are made about the ACC in football. Disregard the idiots making the comments and move on.

Also, genuinely curious - what is historic about this run?

You do realize you are responding to yourself, right?

Jan 14, 2021, 11:44 AM

And if you don't see how being the highest ranked basketball team in the ACC is historic, I really don't know what to say other than, welcome to the Clemson family newcomer, it's nice to have you!

Re: You do realize you are responding to yourself, right?

Jan 14, 2021, 11:50 AM

I'm responding to the thread to clarify how my original post is applicable to the wording you chose.

And no, I don't consider an 10-game season historic. I'm not a Buckeye.
We were ranked #2 in the country my freshman year, late January, until we ran into Tim Duncan.

I refuse to let you bring me down.***

Jan 14, 2021, 11:57 AM

null

This year's team would beat that #2 ranked team by

Jan 14, 2021, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: You do realize you are responding to yourself, right? ]

at least 20 points. This has absolutely been historic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

fyi...

Jan 14, 2021, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m really proud of our basketball players & coaches, but... ]

fm has been pounding mimosa’s since 5:30 this morning. tread lightly

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

. . . and paces himself with Zimas in between- for hydration

Jan 25, 2021, 1:37 PM

and whatnot . . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 14, 2021, 10:55 AM

Count me in. I'll be a protractor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2021, 10:58 AM

Let’s just go out and win the ACC championship

I have already heard prominent sports writers in SC

Jan 14, 2021, 11:02 AM

comparing it to the run that UofSuCk made in football under Spurrier when the entire SEC East was a train wreck. Hopefully the players are able to block out that nonsense and just focus on doing what they're doing.

I just heard Neuheisel and Childers comment on how bad...

Jan 14, 2021, 11:06 AM

the ACC is this season.

A) what does Neuheisel know about basketball.
B) what does Childers know about anything.

Unbelievable.

Neuheisel is just anti-Clemson in everything

Jan 14, 2021, 11:15 AM

but never forget he lost his job in Washington because of basketball and participating in an underground basketball gambling ring, or as some degenerates call it "a March madness pool." So while he is already biased against Clemson, he is probably biased against basketball too, which makes Clemson basketball an easy target for him.

If I was a Naysayer

Jan 14, 2021, 11:06 AM

I would probably be saying the exact same thing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I was a Naysayer

Jan 14, 2021, 11:25 AM

you could be a horse and be a neigh sayer

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i blame

Jan 14, 2021, 11:13 AM

todd ellis

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 14, 2021, 11:19 AM

We are legendary territory with being the top ranked ACC Basketball team. I really like the way this team looks.

The real question is——->>> Are you happy we held on to Brad Brownell?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I have always said he deserves another year.***

Jan 14, 2021, 11:28 AM

Re: I have always said he deserves another year.***

Jan 14, 2021, 11:39 AM

"We are the Knights who say... NAY"***

Jan 14, 2021, 12:25 PM

Jan 14, 2021, 10:33 PM

The reason for Bobby Bowden’s success was the fact that Clemson was down.

Jan 25, 2021, 1:30 PM

Is this basketball season still historic?

Link to where I said the season was historic?

Jan 25, 2021, 1:53 PM

I said the run was historic, which is was. And no, detractors like you can't bring me down. I still support our coach and team.

Jan 25, 2021, 3:24 PM

We just have to relearn how top put the ball in the basket. L’ville will be The Test.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 3,291
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic