Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Lucky" Clodhoffenberg
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 691

"Lucky" Clodhoffenberg

Jan 16, 2021, 5:28 PM

Lucky was not having a good day. He had been feeling bad and decided to visit his doctor. After a thorough office exam, "Doc" said to "Lucky", "I think you need to go to the hospital and have a thorough check-up. I'll call the hospital and make the necessary arrangements". Doc placed a call to the hospital and was able to get "Lucky" admitted later that day even though the hospital was almost full with patients with Covid-19 and other problems.

One of the necessary procedures in preparation for his tests the next morning was an enema. A nurse came in to perform the procedure and just as soon as she had completed the task was summoned. to the emergency room. In her haste she failed to record on Lucky's chart the fact that Lucky had, indeed, had his enema. Soon thereafter, another nurse came to his room, checked his chart and said, "Lucky I see on your chart you need an enema". Lucky told the nurse he had already had his enema. This didn't cut any ice with the nurse, telling him the chart did not show it. So, Lucky had his second enema. The hospital was having all sorts of problems with their many patients and like the first nurse, the second nurse was summoned to the emergency room. She too, failed to record on Lucky's chart the fact he had already had his enema.

Enter the third nurse. She checked his chart and noticed he needed an enema. By this time Lucky was getting so weak he couldn't put up a fight so he had his third enema. Fortunately, the third nurse was able to record on Lucky's chart that he had had his enema. He was now able to relax and get a little rest after an exhaustive evening.

A short time later, there was a knock on the door to Lucky's room. In a weakened voice Lucky asked, Friend or Enema?

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 691
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic