Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We couldn't stand prosperity.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

We couldn't stand prosperity.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:34 PM

Great win. You deserved it but I love the way my team played for most of the game. Looks like the transition from TL to DJ will be seamless. Good luck and beat ND.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We couldn't stand prosperity.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:36 PM

I just wondered what happened on your 4th and 9. They must not have been on the same page. Cause that missed by a mile

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 7:05 PM

I wondered same thing. They had much better with the deep ball prior to that play. Maybe the pressure finally got to jakovic.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC is back!

Oct 31, 2020, 5:37 PM

They played great and should be proud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: BC is back!

Oct 31, 2020, 5:39 PM

If they get the same level of ACC ref help going forward, they should do well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Man, I don't want to hear that Cootish BS. Far as I could

Oct 31, 2020, 5:43 PM

tell, we deserved every penalty we got. We were just plain stupid on most of them. Especially the targeting on XT. We seemed determined to shoot ourselves in the foot all day, and were very fortunate to come out with the win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man, I don't want to hear that Cootish BS. Far as I could

Oct 31, 2020, 5:51 PM

Disagree, but to each his own.
Do you think BC was holding much?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Shoot, I was just happy as heyall to get Carman through this

Oct 31, 2020, 6:30 PM

game without multiple holds called on him. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Man, I don't want to hear that Cootish BS. Far as I could ]

Yeah. I don’t typically complain about refs, stuff happens in a football game. But, BC could have been called for holding on just about every single offensive play they ran.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Man, I don't want to hear that Cootish BS. Far as I could ]

I thought the officiating was fairly good. The late QB hit by Henry was terribly wrong with big consequences. Probably a few others either side but not terrible.

Your team looked great. Played hard. Made big plays.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:40 PM

Just couldn't handle the pressure in the 2nd.

Don't hang your head. Y'all gave the number one team in the country all they wanted, and then some.

Thanks

Oct 31, 2020, 5:43 PM

This team is light years ahead of where they were under Addazio. With him coaching this game would've been a blowout.

Thanks BCLou! You guys are building***

Oct 31, 2020, 5:44 PM

Oct 31, 2020, 5:50 PM

I was at the game. I thought BC out coached the Tigers overall. I am glad you didn't throw more than you did in the second half because our secondary couldn't stop anything.

Best of luck going forward.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:57 PM

BC is always well coached.
Congrats on a great game.

Yes, your team is going to be a force.

Oct 31, 2020, 5:57 PM

We deserved every penalty we got and y’all made us pay for our mistakes.

Is that QB back next year?

If so, next year in Chesnut Hill will be a battle I suspect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: Yes, your team is going to be a force.

Oct 31, 2020, 6:00 PM

PJ has 2 more years of eligibility.

BC is talented and extremely well coached. I look forward

Oct 31, 2020, 6:08 PM

to many more tough battles down the road. Just like old times!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Your young men played a great game. I was especially

Oct 31, 2020, 6:58 PM

impressed with how well they blocked the varied blitz packages that Coach Venables threw at them. Your QB has a lot of poise, as well.

Even though it shows up in the records as a loss, I think your guys will build on this effort the rest of the season. They know they went toe to toe with the best, and were not found lacking.

Thanks, Lou!

Oct 31, 2020, 7:04 PM

The Eagles were all over us ... even in the second half.

You got a good coach. And, a great QB who has weapons. Your defense has always been good. I hope y’all win out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oct 31, 2020, 7:07 PM

Seems like your offensive coach abandoned the attack that gave them success and started running the ball more. Was too early to run out the clock, but got real close. Hats off to the bc players, they showed up big time and nearly shocked the world.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic