Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dan Mullen has to feel pretty stupid asking for 90k now...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Dan Mullen has to feel pretty stupid asking for 90k now...

Oct 17, 2020, 5:56 PM

Just tested positive for covid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dan Mullen has to feel pretty stupid asking for 90k now...

Oct 17, 2020, 5:57 PM

When would Dan Mullen not feel stupid? Is he numb to it by now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 17, 2020, 6:04 PM

If he isn't sick and dying why would he feel stupid?

You don't see irony in asking 90k people to show up and...

Oct 17, 2020, 6:06 PM

stand less than 6 inches away from each other? Even with a mortality rate of 1%....someone likely dies.

You mean if everyone in the building gets it and there are many high risk people?

Oct 17, 2020, 6:08 PM

Yeah, ok.

But... why?***

Oct 17, 2020, 6:13 PM

Do you know what 1% of 90k is?....

Oct 17, 2020, 6:15 PM [ in reply to You mean if everyone in the building gets it and there are many high risk people? ]

And I'm sure it would be 90k of under 65 year olds. I don't even wear masks unless required but that's just a downright stupid idea.

probably only like 80,000 would get sick

Oct 17, 2020, 6:44 PM

not all 90,000

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that's more like it then

Oct 18, 2020, 10:36 AM

But 800 people would die. Have some heart man!

Bud, so what percentage of 90k would have covid? And how many

Oct 17, 2020, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Do you know what 1% of 90k is?.... ]

of those 90k wouldn't be wearing a mask, especially when they're mandatory? How many 65+ year olds would be sitting next to someone without a mask, and how many 65+ year olds would even want to go in the first place?

Re: You don't see irony in asking 90k people to show up and...

Oct 17, 2020, 6:45 PM [ in reply to You don't see irony in asking 90k people to show up and... ]

Nope...more like .001%, get it right next time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't see irony in asking 90k people to show up and...

Oct 17, 2020, 7:09 PM [ in reply to You don't see irony in asking 90k people to show up and... ]

The mortality rate isn't 1%. Even if it was if I wanted to go to a football game and watch it risking my life on a virus that could kill me I believe I should be able to. If you are worried that getting it would kill you then you shouldn't be one of those 90000 people. If you are not worried about it and want to enjoy life and not be terrified of a virus that isn't as deadly as people make it out to be then you should be able to go. Just my opinion though of course it dont matter either way really. I would certainly go to a Clemson game with 80000+ right now tho.

Mistake -.01% (Its actually closer to .028) but still 10-20

Oct 17, 2020, 7:19 PM

potential deaths. From one football game. I guess you should be allowed to drive drunk as well. It is your choice. Right?

you really can't be that dumb can you?

Oct 17, 2020, 7:24 PM

Seriously, how many people do you think have died watching football games live today?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes...I'm an ignorant fuc k...

Oct 17, 2020, 7:30 PM

Thank you for informing me. LOL...I'm a healthy 32 year old. I'm not the least bit worried about covid for me. But the older family members and friends that have died? Yes - very worried. Please educate yourself. Even Trump knows better.

Let me add...Do we actually need to trust Covid testing?

Oct 17, 2020, 7:37 PM

Their is a head coach on the field as we speak that just tested positive 4 days ago. False positives happen every day. Its pathetic what the media is doing to cause fear in our country. But covid is real and it does kill.

There****

Oct 17, 2020, 7:38 PM

?? Of course covid is real. It's as real as the fact

Oct 18, 2020, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Let me add...Do we actually need to trust Covid testing? ]

you TOTALLY fubared your 90k analysis.

You first truly believed that ~ 900 people would die as a direct result of playing a fully attended football game. Then, even after you were shown the CLEAR flaws in your analysis, your next move was to say ~ 90 people would die as a direct result of a football game.

Do you really not see how horribly flawed your analysis math is? Come on man, do you?

It's cool if you're against having a fully attended football game because some people might get sick, but please, sir, can you please admit you TOTALLY fubared your analysis? And I do mean, TOTALLY.

Go Tigers.

Come on buddy, when you're wrong..

Oct 18, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Yes...I'm an ignorant fuc k... ]

..it's the right thing to do to man up and admit it.

But then again, calling out the POTUS in your misguided and misinformed prognosis speaks volumes about your position.

Because, yeah, less people would have died if Joe Biden was president.

Re: Mistake -.01% (Its actually closer to .028) but still 10-20

Oct 18, 2020, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Mistake -.01% (Its actually closer to .028) but still 10-20 ]

Well plenty of people are drunk leaving Clemson games I'm sure lol. Shutting down our economy for this long over this virus is idiotic imo. Dont go out if you scared you will die.

Oct 17, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Dan Mullen has to feel pretty stupid asking for 90k now... ]

Lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 6:11 PM

Here is why he should feel stupid. When he said he wanted 90K in the Swamp he aslo said, "We're doing a great job handling it here."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't wish ill will on him but obviously...

Oct 17, 2020, 6:16 PM

They are doing the greatest job.

Oct 17, 2020, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Dan Mullen has to feel pretty stupid asking for 90k now... ]

Has anybody died or even gotten sick from it at the university tho? Just wondering.

Nope. None. In fact, there are zero known deaths even

Oct 18, 2020, 10:35 AM

when looking at every school in America. No one No students, no faculty, no administrative folks. Not even a "serious" illness or hospitalization. But yeah, we must continue to live our lives in fear.

By the way, did anyone else see that report where nearly 35,000 doctors around the world sign a petition to say that lockdowns are WORSE for the health of society than the virus itself?

https://www.citizensjournal.us/over-30000-health-experts-sign-declaration-against-covid-19-lockdowns/

He was going for Herd Immunity. Moo.

Oct 17, 2020, 6:42 PM

At least he's not posing nekkid with sharks like one of their former coaches! :)

That is a step up***

Oct 17, 2020, 6:43 PM

Oct 18, 2020, 10:37 AM

If his wife also test positives that means the whole team will test positive since she kisses each player on the mouth before every game. Weird.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

This is a great point.

Oct 18, 2020, 10:45 AM

The entire Florida football team as well as everyone in the contact tracing mattix should be immediately quarantined for 14 days. Heck, I'm thinking the entire university and the contact tracing matrix should be quarantined. Let's not stop there - perhaps all of Gainesville, the county, or even the entire state of Florida.. just to be safe.

Way to go, Mrs. Mullen, you ol' cougar you!

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic