Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Laugh and ridicule this guy,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Laugh and ridicule this guy,

Nov 28, 2020, 8:01 PM

"Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led."

https://www.scribd.com/document/486105599/Affidavit-of-Dr-Navid-Keshavarz-Nia-Phd#fullscreen&from_#####

Link to NYT article containing quote.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/09/opinion/sunday/garrison-courtney-spies-contracts.html

I think the fat lady (Not Sidney Powell) is warming up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Laugh and ridicule this guy,

Nov 28, 2020, 8:14 PM

Despite some guy speculating that hundreds of thousands of votes were switched, not a single vote had been found that actually was. Crazy how that works.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2020, 8:57 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/TV-anyone-HELLO-2037250?tstart=0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again

Nov 28, 2020, 10:40 PM

If any of that were actually true, it'd be pretty easy to find evidence and bring to court. This is why judges keep laughing at these internet site affidavits that don't actually bring forth specific accusations. Good luck though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some say these judges are political.

Nov 29, 2020, 12:19 AM

I don't think that's the case. Imo, they just don't want to get in the middle and be responsible for however this turns out. I'm not a pro at law and haven't spent much time with judges. Maybe if someone here is familiar with the average judge he might have a more informed speculation.

I'm not saying they are playing politics, just that I'm not one to presume any position above my experience or station in life.

Ask Spooneye or one of our other lawdog friend.

OK, let's start with misspelling the first word.

Nov 28, 2020, 10:32 PM

It's spelled "Declaration."

The rest is a bunch of stuff that doesn't add up to a court reversing a presidential election.

Laughing and ridiculing complete. Next!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's become obvious to everyone you need a good...

Nov 29, 2020, 12:15 AM

worming and I have just the solution to fix what ails you. Must I continue sleeping on the couch?

Re: OK, let's start with misspelling the first word.

Nov 29, 2020, 11:25 AM [ in reply to OK, let's start with misspelling the first word. ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 11:39 AM

No one is trying to keep transparency to a minimum. Transparency doesn't mean allowing nonsense to proceed in the courts.

When the Court dismisses this case, I'll post it here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 12:03 PM

Nov 29, 2020, 1:09 PM

If you name a case opposed by Democrats, I'll explain why their opposition is not anti-transparency.

Nov 29, 2020, 2:42 PM

First off,

Nov 29, 2020, 3:15 PM

I do not believe the average voter who cast a vote for Biden or any other democrat would take part in what is alleged 'the democratic party,' is doing.

Where are you spooneye?

Nov 29, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, let's start with misspelling the first word. ]

Remember...

Nov 30, 2020, 8:08 AM

If you don't respond to T3 right away, you have no life, but if you respond to him immediately, you also have no life.

#T3logic

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nov 29, 2020, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, let's start with misspelling the first word. ]

OK, if I might borrow a question from you: Are you a frakking idiot or just dishonest?

I'm just kidding. I don't think you're either one. But I did address this multiple times before, yet you keep repeating it.

The Board of Elections never defied the court's order because the order was directed to the lower court, not to the board of elections. And the order never got anywhere because jurisdiction was placed with the Pa. Supreme Court immediately afterwards.

In short, there was no order for the board of elections to defy. The order you're talking about never took effect.

And, as you know, there is no right in Pennsylvania for observers to be within 6 feet. The Commonwealth Court legislated from the bench with that decision, and got reversed for it.

Nov 29, 2020, 6:59 PM

Nov 29, 2020, 7:14 PM

If I may:

Okay what about the case where Trump won the right to have observers within 6 ft. The board of elections defied the court order and appealed it

That's what you said. That's false. They did not defy the order. There was NO ORDER for the board of elections to do anything.

So THAT'S what you just said. And it's still false. It will be false the next time you say it.

I don't agree that letting partisan observers (who care less about accuracy and more about their guy winning) get overly close to ballot counters is the best way to ensure transparency. I think it's the best way to allow shenanigans. Check out what partisans did in the 2000 election, beating down doors to try to prevent ballots from being counted (the roles were switched back then, with Gore wanting to continue the recount). The LAST thing I want is Trumpers (or, for that matter, Biden...ers) getting too close to the officials.

That's my 100% honest opinion. And I'll add that I'm not an election law expert, and I don't know the full process of how votes in various states are counted and what improvements to oversight can be made, but I'm in favor of considering and passing such laws. So that's my olive branch to you on that issue.

Nov 30, 2020, 8:19 AM

That's what you said. That's false. They did not defy the order. There was NO ORDER for the board of elections to do anything.

Haven't you proved this about a dozen times with T3 and he still keeps stating otherwise?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nov 30, 2020, 9:57 AM

Yes, I believe so.

Point of order.

Nov 30, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: OK, let's start with misspelling the first word. ]

"...Watchers allowed in the polling place are permitted to keep a list of voters. Watchers may make good faith challenges to an elector’s identity..."

https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElections/OtherServicesEvents/Documents/Poll%20Watcher%20Guidance%20Final%2010-6-2020.pdf

So with writein ballots 'poll watchers,' should be able to check the signatures on the ballots yet they couldn't do that from six feet away. To ensure they could exercise their legal rights and obligations to those who authorized them to be 'watchers,' they should be allowed too stand beside or behind the poll worker who was doing signature matches.

We need to clarify something.

Nov 30, 2020, 3:06 PM

The observers that we're talking about are in the canvassing (ballot-counting) locations, not the polling places. The part of the code you're referring to is not the part that deals with opening mail-in ballots. This was addressed in one of the opinions.

Here's what the code allows:

The 2019 amendments to the Election Code expressly specify that one authorized representative for
each candidate and one authorized representative for each political party must be permitted to remain
in the room at the county election board where the pre-canvass and canvass meetings occur.

Authorized representatives are permitted to be present when envelopes containing official absentee
ballots and mail-in ballots are opened and when such ballots are counted and recorded. This includes
both the pre-canvass and canvass.

Authorized representatives (which includes poll watchers that have been designated by a candidate or
political party to serve as authorized representatives during the pre-canvass or canvass) may not
challenge an absentee or mail-in ballot during the pre-canvass or canvass of the ballots. Absentee and
mail-in ballot applications may only be challenged prior to 5:00 pm on the Friday prior to the election,
and only on good faith grounds that the applicant was not a qualified elector. No other challenges are
permitted. Authorized representatives may not engage in, attempt to intimidate, nor interfere with the
pre-canvass or canvass of the absentee and mail-in ballots. Challenges to mail-in or absentee ballots,
based on signature analysis, are not permitted at any time.

Nov 29, 2020, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, let's start with misspelling the first word. ]

T3,

What you find clear is rather opaque to many of us. Could you help us with EVIDENCE ??

Nov 29, 2020, 9:10 PM

Dismises entar depoisition over frst wrd misspelllled^^^***

Nov 29, 2020, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: OK, let's start with misspelling the first word. ]

Nov 29, 2020, 12:01 PM

I think you are showing what TDS really is. He is gone, man. Let it go. I know your love was deep, but he doesn't want you anymore. You will find somebody new. Stay strong.

Nobody, but nobody, expected the loyal Ever Trumper flock

Nov 29, 2020, 12:03 PM

of sheep and its chief con artist to not go into full on anti-Democratic sore looser mode following a crushing general and electoral college loss at the polls. Nobody.

Carry on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic