Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We have a lot of new faces here tonight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

We have a lot of new faces here tonight.

Jan 16, 2021, 11:12 PM

Many posters tonight haven’t posted about Clemson basketball in a while.

Please introduce yourselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight.

Jan 16, 2021, 11:31 PM

Many posters tonight haven’t posted about Clemson basketball in a while.

Please introduce yourselves.

Your holier than thou approach wears thin with a lot of people? I mean what do you expect, a metal? You lose me when you start condescending other posters and taking shots at the football program.

Maybe you’ve been spending too much time in Charleston lately and you’re not able to look at this through an objective

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 11:34 PM

Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Jan 17, 2021, 12:10 AM [ in reply to Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight. ]

"Your holier than thou approach wears thin with a lot of people?" Is this a statement or a question? Grammar matters. Gramper too! "A metal?" Did you mean medal? medieval? "not able to look at this through an objective " What? an objective point of view? An objective lens? Sorry to unload on you Tiger Friend but in my readings of Tigernet posts, Judge Keller is spot on in his observations. Particularly pertaining to Clemson Basketball.

Go Tigers!

Be well, ya'll

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You started a sentence with a lowercase letter.

Jan 17, 2021, 1:12 AM

If you're going to be a grammar nazi, make sure your post is perfect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You started a sentence with a lowercase letter.

Jan 17, 2021, 2:00 AM

The idiotic ya’ll instead of the correct y’all was the dead giveaway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

@DistrictTiger: You mad , honey?

Jan 17, 2021, 6:37 AM [ in reply to Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight. ]

Bro, you haven't been on Tnet long enough to talk to anyone that. Hop off the Clemson bandwagon and go back to cooterville. JK is one of the best informed basketball posters on the bored. He was just asking a simple question. Why be a #####?

Message was edited by: 1portroyalty®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JK is a blind fool. He regularly hates on Dabo and...

Jan 17, 2021, 12:37 PM

the football program. What are you talking about?

Our football program is outstanding, and Dabo is a big reason for that.

Jan 17, 2021, 3:41 PM

He’s one of the best coaches in the history of college football. I’m proud that he is our coach. I wouldn’t trade him for anyone.

But guess what? Dabo isn’t perfect. He would be the first to tell you that.

Our program isn’t perfect either. If discussing the not-so-perfect aspects of our program occasionally constitutes hating on Dabo or the program in your opinion, perhaps you need to re-evaluate the pedestal you have Dabo and the football program on.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

And our Basketball Program is not outstanding...

Jan 18, 2021, 12:21 AM

and Brad has had 10 years to fix that. How many does he need?

Re: JK is a blind fool. He regularly hates on Dabo and...

Jan 17, 2021, 5:04 PM [ in reply to JK is a blind fool. He regularly hates on Dabo and... ]

If you read the original post, it was regarding basketball. I was talking about JK. What are you talking about? Want to talk Foosball, go to the foosball bored. Try to keep up, little buddy.....

Heads up old man...

Jan 18, 2021, 12:23 AM

Click on "Tiger Boards" and it even shows multiple sports boards on Tigernet. The basketball board AND the football board. Keep up...I'll show you the ropes.

Re: Heads up old man...

Jan 18, 2021, 5:07 PM

Thanks for the wealth of information, but you can look at the top left hand of a particular post and it give you the board that you're own. Like the original post says "Basketball".

I can round up some pictures if my vocabulary is too tough for you.

Jan 17, 2021, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight. ]

A metal? Really?

Jan 17, 2021, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight. ]

HI, i am tigerbalm1®

Jan 16, 2021, 11:41 PM

my pet peeves are dumb people, raccoons, and speed bumps. If it weren't for the first one we would not need the 3rd one, so really just dumb people and raccoons.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: HI, i am tigerbalm1®

Jan 17, 2021, 12:07 AM

Why do we always fear what we don’t understand?

Jan 17, 2021, 12:18 AM

The key word might be "understand".
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: HI, i am tigerbalm1® ]

dumb raccoons are even worse.

Swipe right.***

Jan 17, 2021, 7:14 AM [ in reply to HI, i am tigerbalm1® ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

lol

Jan 17, 2021, 12:39 PM

You didn’t state your a/s/l.

Jan 17, 2021, 3:46 PM [ in reply to HI, i am tigerbalm1® ]

That’s important to some people here, like Bob.

Jan 17, 2021, 12:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 1:45 AM

They are coot, cootie, cooter, and cockless!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 3:39 AM

Hi, leftie here Not a new face, but rather your beloved tiger fan who is constantly being labeled a coot cause he likes to play Devil's advocate when it comes to to Clemson sports.
We lost tonight, and it wasn't pretty.
But hey we got 13 regular season games left before the tournament, so either cross your fingers, get out your lucky rabbit's foot, don't step on the crack in the floor at Littlejohn, and don't walk under any latters( or is that ladders like metals instead of medals).
See you!

Tell 'em coot! ....I keed....***

Jan 17, 2021, 6:42 AM

Re: Tell 'em coot! ....I keed....***

Jan 17, 2021, 7:01 AM

WOW ,you know how to read.

Re: Tell 'em coot! ....I keed....***

Jan 17, 2021, 8:43 AM

still learning. Like pop-up books a lot.

BTW is that a new writing technique, the double-space before the comma? I for one , like it.

Message was edited by: 1portroyalty®

Jan 17, 2021, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight. ]

There’s a crack in the floor of Littlejohn? Are you saying we lost because of facilities?
Are you a facilities guy? gal?

Dang facilities

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your posts even when I don’t agree with them.

Jan 17, 2021, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight. ]

Hopefully this loss is used as a springboard to get better.

I don’t think we are nearly as bad as we looked tonight, but even playing our best game I don’t think we would have beaten the ‘Hoos. They are a rung above us right now.

I do think we are a legitimate top 20-25 team though. We just have to keep plugging along.

Jan 17, 2021, 3:43 AM

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really.

Judge Keller please explain Brownell offense!

Jan 17, 2021, 7:10 AM

Or is it just street ball!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 8:55 AM

Please explain why we shouldn’t be upset by a 35 point loss in a game where we were favored to win and were the higher ranked team. 35 is a complete beat down not competitive at all. Why weren’t we better prepared?

You forgot we were also playing at home!***

Jan 17, 2021, 12:42 PM

Nothing wrong with being upset. I’m right there with you.

Jan 18, 2021, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: We have a lot of new faces here tonight. ]

But where were these passionate fans when we rose to #12? Where were these fans when we beat an FSU team that won the league last year and many consider to be the favorite to repeat this year?

As much as it stunk, it was one game. A regular season game, during what is a long season. No need to overreact like some did, and use it to say our coach sucks and our players suck and call for the program to be blown up.

Jan 17, 2021, 12:19 PM

Judge Keller keep doing what you do. I have been keeping up with TNET for around 15 years but just recently logged in because I am no friend of technology and have had small kids that required all of my time. I choose to use TNET for entertainment and sometimes for information but never for insults and negativity even if the negativity is the truth. I believe the Tigers play against UVA is directly related to Covid and how it impacted our team the last 10 days. I do think UVA is 10 points better than our Tigers but certainly not 35 or whatever the score was.

Please find another school to pull for...

Jan 17, 2021, 12:35 PM

We don't need idiotic fans like you.

Since you are spending so much time here obsessing

Jan 18, 2021, 12:08 AM

over my posts and what kind of fan I am, you should consider donating to TigerNet.

I’m sure BMeist and Crump would appreciate it. Running a busy site like this one isn’t cheap, and you’re using a lot of bandwidth.

Nce change of subject...

Jan 18, 2021, 12:19 AM

I will gladly donate if it meant not having trash like you on this board.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic