Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Notre Dame

Sep 28, 2020, 10:36 PM

25 players are currently in isolation, 18 have tested positive for COVID-19 in latest round of testing, while 14 others are being quarantined for coming in close contact to players who have registered a positive test. 

Come to ACC for one season and are already ruining the party 4 weeks in...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame

Sep 29, 2020, 9:48 AM

At many places with this many positives there has been a story of players going to a party or doing something in a large group where it seems obvious where they contracted the virus.

I have heard no such thing from Notre Dame. I wonder how they went from being good to go to having 18 positives. I guess it can happen really fast.

Sep 29, 2020, 9:51 AM

Or someone doesn't know how to read test results...

Sep 29, 2020, 10:11 AM

No harsh judgement from me on this. Knowing a little more than what has been released about VT's problems, this stuff is like a cockroach. Once you get it inside the facility, its hard to control. Between positive tests and contact tracing, it can be a nightmare scenario in just a day or two.

Sep 29, 2020, 10:22 AM

Notre Dame is a more traditional dormitory campus. Most students live in the traditional dormitory setting instead of both on and off campus apartments as is the norm in many schools. That may contribute to the spread of the virus and make it more difficult to regain control.

Sep 29, 2020, 12:51 PM

In the time of Covid, a football team is only as strong as its weakest link.

Player is walking to class, spots a freshman girl he knows from his home town, stops to say hello, ends up going to lunch with her. She is a carrier and does not know it. One thing leads to another and the next day she is in love and he is in trouble, but does not know it. Three days later the player has passed the virus to his roommate, who passes........ You get the idea.

In plutonium it's called a chain reaction it's all over in a nanosecond and there is nothing left but the clean up phase. Come to think of it, that's most likely what happens in a lot of college settings just at a slightly slower pace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody cares what the turkeycoots think***

Sep 29, 2020, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Notre Dame ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 29, 2020, 10:42 AM

Maybe ND should suck it up like VT and play with their healthy players. Play backups at positions as needed. VT had their #3 QB playing a big chunk of the game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

18 + 14 = 25? am I missing something?***

Sep 29, 2020, 12:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 18 + 14 = 25? am I missing something?***

Sep 29, 2020, 12:44 PM

viral maff?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic