Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson RB released by Lions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson RB released by Lions

Oct 14, 2020, 9:52 AM

Former Clemson RB released by Lions

Former Clemson running back Tavien Feaster was released from the Detriot Lions' practice squad to make room for receiver Victor Bolden on Tuesday. In 2019, afte Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once a Tiger

Oct 14, 2020, 9:57 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Once a Tiger

Oct 14, 2020, 10:06 AM

That sounds about right, he was once a Tiger, then he chose of his own free will not to be a Tiger. Being a coot had to have been what he'd rather be, and I personally see him with feathers, no stripes, as in Tiger stripes!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once a Tiger

Oct 15, 2020, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Once a Tiger ]

Cut him some slack. Helped us win 2 National championships, played hard, worked hard on his classes, graduated.
Made a big mistake going to the coots. Didn’t break his word with Clemson, or Dabo.

He never was the star HE wanted to be. Wanted a bid audition for the pro’s and his dream didn’t work out, yet....
He is a Clemson Grad, ETN is cool with his friend, and We should wish him well!
Still a big personal mistake going to the coots! What was he thinking???

Re: TNET: Former Clemson RB released by Lions

Oct 14, 2020, 10:08 AM

Methinks me smells......

Oct 14, 2020, 10:10 AM

chicken. But still......good luck to him

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Oct 14, 2020, 10:31 AM

you would be hard pressed to convince me that Feaster's decision to transfer to uof6c was based, at least in part, on some level of animosity towards the Clemson coaching staff.

Ultimately however, if you can't earn the starting or the back-up RB job at Clemson as a junior or senior, so you get mad and decide to transfer to a program that is not even remotely close to being on the same level as the one you're leaving, perhaps...just maybe...the NFL is not the career path for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I've said it before and I will say it again....

Oct 14, 2020, 10:37 AM

I got the confuse. You said it would be hard to convince you he had animosity toward the coaches when he transferred. Then you said he got mad and transferred. ??

animosity fueled anger***

Oct 14, 2020, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I think the confusion is just your "was" rather than

Oct 14, 2020, 11:50 AM

"wasn't"

Once a Tiger...

Oct 14, 2020, 10:38 AM

then a chicken, always a chicken.

Oct 14, 2020, 10:39 AM

Oct 14, 2020, 10:59 AM

He's just a young man trying to pursue what he believes he was gifted to do, play football. I believe he left Clemson to have a better chance at playing time to enhance career opportunities. So he went with another team in his home state, and who knows all of the influences that factored into that decision, family, friends, agents? We will never know how difficult it was for him to leave Clemson and his team, nor the regrets he may have. I believe he did what he felt he had to do and I wish him the best of luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 4:06 PM

Can we stop mentioning this dude? Read his Twitter, he makes subtle references that constantly blame us for his failures and never references our program, only SC.

He has a 4 year degree from here and he has made no inclination that he ever received a graduate degree from SC.

He had offers from VT and other ACC schools, he chose knowing he would disgrace himself in front of the alumni base and has done nothing to make an effort to be apart of the Clemson family after his time at SC came to an end.

It's nothing even against the kid, you choose to go to a school you called classless while at Clemson because you got beat that just so happens to be our rival, then don't make any connection to our school after that.

Oct 14, 2020, 5:42 PM

Well, who really gives a poot! Was not pro material anyway. BBut, it was a business decision.

Oct 14, 2020, 7:50 PM

All this should be on GoGamecocks, not TigerNet. Enough Feaster.

Oct 16, 2020, 7:50 AM

I think most tiger fans can accept his decision to leave and would support him had he chose to go to any other school on the planet. The fact that he chose the chickens says there was more at play here and people know it.

Once he went there, i didn't hate him, i just stopped caring. I wish him well but i have a hard time believing his decision wasnt deliberate in where. He may not have come out and said it but it was obvious.

Was a terrible decision on his part.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic