Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People that still watch nascar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,643

People that still watch nascar

Jul 19, 2020, 9:05 AM

Tell why Kyle Busch races in the other 2 nascar series while competing in the top race almost every week. Takes away from other guys that could be competing in the other two series. He wins a lot of those too. Other drivers gotta get mad when he comes and gets a victory. Just one of many reasons I hate Kyle busch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just one of many reasons Nascar is dead to me

Jul 19, 2020, 9:38 AM

Haven't watched a race in 5yrs. They used to say letting the big boys race would help fill the stands. What's your reason now? France's Folly just keeps going downhill.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: People that still watch nascar

Jul 19, 2020, 10:21 AM

Because he can and he gets paid for it. The race team gets paid more for winning and the sponsors as well. I think there should be a rule because it isn't fair. It would be like the Patriots playing in the XFL. The thing is there isn't a rule against it so it is what it is right now. Why would he not race if he loves racing and gets paid for it. It does suck for the young guys trying to make a name tho when maybe the best driver of all time comes down and races against them.

Didn't they change their scoring rules a few years back so

Jul 19, 2020, 11:09 AM

that the highest finishing series regular got the winners points, etc? Racers want to race, I can't blame Kyle Busch or anybody else for racing if it is allowed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2020, 11:34 AM

I stopped watching when they went to the playoff and the stages. They reset the points multiple times, they reset the race multiple times... it just took all the fun out of it for me. I liked seeing how it all worked out over the course of a whole season or a whole race... I dont need them to artificially wipe out someone's lead over and over again to make it "exciting". If 40 cars with tons of horsepower racing on a track isnt exciting enough then you dont get it.
I was a big Nascar fan through the 2000s and the early versions of the chase didnt bother me too bad but once they went playoff and stages, I was done.

It's too bland now

Jul 19, 2020, 11:58 AM

Very few interesting personalities, hard nosed racing is a cause for whining. I never was a huge fan, but followed it to some degree and attended a few races which is far more interesting an experience than TV. In person, the speed and skills of the drivers is better appreciated.These guys have very large cajones. Too much tinkering with how a champion is determined. NASCAR will continue to decline I'm afraid.

Message was edited by: rons1®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2020, 12:12 PM

Nascar would be interesting if they made it more life like.

1. Having to deal with inattentive drivers in traffic on their cell phones.

2. Having to avoid protesters in the middle of the track

3. Potholes as if it's a normal S.C. road

4. Cash only at the gas pump/ no credit cards accepted

5. Bicyclist who have figured out that it's their road and they are just allowing cars to share it

Jul 19, 2020, 12:59 PM

I believe the Cup series guys can only race so many times in the lower tiers per season. The guy likes to race and I’m sure it helps him get practice time on the track. Plus, he gets paid for it and who doesn’t like money? I guess you hate a number of them, including Elliott, because quite a few do it.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,643
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic