Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are these Dem state officials
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 562

Why are these Dem state officials

Nov 5, 2020, 11:43 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its best to cheat in privacy***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're politicians, it's their spotlight moment.

Nov 5, 2020, 11:56 AM

I don't know if there's cheating going on, but I know that there are major Political Party Points being awarded for grandstanding and accusing on both sides.

Politicians are hollow shells floating in the breeze; they're doing and saying what they perceive to be the most advantageous.

And when these frivolous lawsuits are tossed out

Nov 5, 2020, 12:02 PM

one by one (which is already happening in PA and GA) what is going to be your excuse then?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Perhaps you didn’t read what I said

Nov 5, 2020, 12:10 PM

Re: Perhaps you didn’t read what I said

Nov 5, 2020, 12:23 PM

This is from 538. Pennsylvania election allows partisan observers to watch the vote count. The Repugs have been allowed to observe all along.

The specific rules for partisans observing the vote-counting process vary from state to state and the National Conference of State Legislatures has a handy guide for those rules. But take for instance, Pennsylvania, which is a pretty big prize today. “Partisan observers are permitted to be present when absentee and mail-in ballot envelopes are opened, and when the ballots are counted and recorded,” the NCSL writes. In Arizona, “Partisan observers are authorized to observe processing at the county recorder’s office.” In Nevada, “Members of the general public may observe the preparation of absentee ballots at central counting boards.” So, it’s unclear why the Trump campaign would argue that these vote counts would need to be stopped so they can observe them; they’re already allowed to observe.

Nov 5, 2020, 12:38 PM

Nov 5, 2020, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Perhaps you didn’t read what I said ]

If you watched something other than MSNBC, you would see the person interviewed that was supposed to have access, but was 50 ft away and was behind doors.

I have mentally conceded to Biden, but not with this BS going on.

IF THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE, GIVE THEM ACCESS!

If the state democratic leaders are appealing access, then what is your rationale for that dems?

Re: Why are these Dem state officials

Nov 5, 2020, 12:25 PM

T3,

I am questioning your accuracy. Could you provide links to your as-of-yet unfounded allegations ??

Nov 5, 2020, 12:49 PM

Interviews were on Fox as was the former FL AG. Trump people/repubs DO NOT HAVE ACCESS to the counts. I have not heard an official response from the state.

Also, did you see the video of the guy using MI or WI's online system searching out dead people that voted? It's there and real. I have not heard an official response.

As for the 100k overnight WI ballots, I hate to say this because I am against Biden, but I think the bump in the red curve is behind the blue curve. If so, the % could be something like 70/30 which is feasible/possible.

Nov 5, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Why are these Dem state officials ]

I like the Wisconsn governor...

Nov 5, 2020, 12:30 PM

talking about how GD hard his poll workers are working. When did it become appropriate to use this kind of language in public as a political leader? I noticed both of the POTUS candidates use foul language quite often.

It's not that I'm offended, it's just the normalizing of political leaders using language that is not very statesman like.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We threw statesmanship out the window when we elected Trump.***

Nov 5, 2020, 12:56 PM

actually...

Nov 5, 2020, 1:17 PM

we decided character wasn't an issue with Clinton. Before that, we frowned upon lowlife leaders. We have gone downhill ever since.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We threw statesmanship out the window when we elected Trump.***

Nov 5, 2020, 12:56 PM [ in reply to I like the Wisconsn governor... ]

Nov 5, 2020, 1:19 PM

Umm, Einstein. Do you really need to ask that? #### you're dumb. It's because their hard work and credibility is being questioned when they know they are working away. Were you really wondering why or were just trying to ask a stupid question?

Nov 5, 2020, 1:21 PM

Nov 5, 2020, 1:26 PM

I appreciate that. Please make that permanent if you would. That said.....Umm...I think it's apparent you need meds. Your boy lost and now you are asking idiotic questions believing idiotic conspiracy theories. It's hilariously pathetic.

Nov 5, 2020, 1:34 PM

I like how you throw out baseless conspiracies and then personally attack anyone who disagrees with your baseless, selective outrage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or throw out personal anecdotes and when challenged

Nov 5, 2020, 1:35 PM

want the challenger to prove his personal anecdote wrong.

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 19
| visibility 562
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic