Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pure calculated greed ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,439

Pure calculated greed ...

Oct 7, 2020, 8:06 PM

If any of you big ticket high rollers have some investment thoughts, feel free to share a few pointers ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pure calculated greed ...

Oct 7, 2020, 8:50 PM

Buy low

Sell high

Works every time for me. Yur whalecum.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One word

Oct 7, 2020, 8:52 PM

Pumpkin futures.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: One word

Oct 7, 2020, 9:19 PM

I saw a movie once where a guy made a fortune off of pork belly futures. You need to keep an eye on the price and when it drops, sink everything you have into it, then when the price rises, sell everything. That's basically what the guy did in the movie and he made two rich old brothers homeless in doing so. But don't feel bad for the brothers, because a rich African prince visiting New York came along in another movie and handed one of them a wad of cash and that got them back on their feet again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One word

Oct 7, 2020, 9:46 PM

Randolph and Mortimer

FCOJ.***

Oct 7, 2020, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: One word ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I sunk my life savings into a Haitian Growth Fund many years

Oct 7, 2020, 9:00 PM

ago. Hasn't paid off yet, but I am a patient man. I think it's too late to get in now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Index funds like the QQQ are your friends.***

Oct 7, 2020, 9:02 PM

Don’t waste your time with “penny stocks” and the like.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Booger McFarland swears you'll never go broke making a

Oct 7, 2020, 9:55 PM

profit

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Investments in Ammunition 5.56 and 9mm Have Driven

Oct 8, 2020, 7:32 AM

growth of over 260%. My investments in ARs have driven over 90%. Invest in guns and ammo mane.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Investments in Ammunition 5.56 and 9mm Have Driven

Oct 8, 2020, 8:15 AM

My brother-in-law has what he calls his "Pistol IRA". About 25 years ago NYC changed the law on how long a jeweler's safe had to be fire safe. I think it went from 4 hours to 6 hours. So the B-i-L bought two of the older, going out of compliance monsters. About then he started buying pistols and putting them in his big jewelry safes. I was out to New Mexico where he lives about 15 years ago and he had about 160-170 pistols then. Some are really nice collector items. Most are just brand name pistols in excellent shape.

I have no idea how many he pistols he has now, but he told me then he was going to start selling one or two of them a month when he turns 65 or 70 for a nice little retirement supplement. He said a Firearm IRA is more like a Roth than a regular IRA ;>).

Re: Pure calculated greed ...

Oct 8, 2020, 9:33 AM

buy in december

Digital currency

Oct 9, 2020, 7:34 AM

Fiat money is being steadily & continually devalued.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,439
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic