Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Quavaris Crouch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Quavaris Crouch

Dec 17, 2018, 2:56 PM

Crystal ball trending towards Tennessee? Did I miss something?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quavaris Crouch

Dec 17, 2018, 2:59 PM

Yeah, Crystal Ball started this talk a couple days ago after a Tennessee visit.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quavaris Crouch

Dec 17, 2018, 3:07 PM

Player that feel that Clemson's talent level is so strong that they would have to work their A$S off to play, they should end up with those dumpster fire teams where they don't have to work hard to play, and that keeps those teams the dumpster fires they were before they arrived!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, but if it's true, he's definitely

Dec 17, 2018, 3:04 PM

about to miss something...big.

Re: Maybe, but if it's true, he's definitely

Dec 17, 2018, 3:05 PM

Very good point. If he signs with Tennessee he likely won't be around to find out what Anna's big secret is.

The Check cleared

Dec 17, 2018, 4:09 PM

it just means more.***

Dec 17, 2018, 5:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

i think Crouch is doing whats best for him

Dec 17, 2018, 5:21 PM

I hate that he wont be a Tiger, but he is doing what he thinks is best. Regardless of where he goes if he wants to play LB then he will need to RS his first year. He is freak athlete but he will need to learn the position. I hope he doesn't get lost at Tennessee and that his development doesn't get stunted bc they try and rely on him too early.

Look at Shaq Smith. He had to learn how to play LB with us. He was a 5* who got RS his freshman year, played sparingly last year as a RS FR, and who is finally, towards the later part of this year able to get some playing time.

I think that's the approach the coaches would have taken with Crouch and maybe Crouch didn't want to follow that path. I wish him well, but pray that Tennessee doesn't throw him to the wolves prematurely.

he plays LB in high school too.

Dec 17, 2018, 5:25 PM

but technically you are right - would have to learn any position at the next level - RB's just don't walk in and not learn - well maybe at TN - but you get the point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Politically correct apologists = weenies, ugh!***

Dec 17, 2018, 6:08 PM [ in reply to i think Crouch is doing whats best for him ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i think Crouch is doing whats best for him

Dec 17, 2018, 6:16 PM [ in reply to i think Crouch is doing whats best for him ]

They probably used Shaq Smith against us.

That and there have always been rumblings about certain people around him and the influence they may have. When he visited us he came with his family but it sounds like a larger entourage went with him to Tennessee, and that he may be listening to the wrong people.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic