Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Football Championship Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

ACC Football Championship Tickets

Jul 12, 2020, 3:05 AM

Has anyone on here purchased any yet? I was wondering if they have any ticket packages this year. I’ve tried to get on there website but I’m currently in Afghanistan and have to use a VPN for some sites. I think it might be blocking me for that reason.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Football Championship Tickets

Jul 12, 2020, 7:05 AM

We received ours 3/09/2020

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2020, 12:05 PM

Charlotte…10…Charlotte…10…Hut, Hut!

A decade of ACC Football in Charlotte, and we could not think of a better way to spend it than with our most loyal fans!

As we navigate these unprecedented times, we continue plans to provide a safe environment for fans to gather in Charlotte for the 10th time to witness the ACC Football Championship Game at Bank of America Stadium. Needless to say, we look ahead with great anticipation to this year’s game between the Atlantic and Coastal Division Champions at Bank of America Stadium on the first weekend in December, and want to give you a head start on the purchase of your tickets for this year’s game!

And Here Comes…the fans!

As a loyal fan of the Atlantic Coast Conference, we are providing you with two presale options, along with advance public on-sale notice to make your buying experience seamless. Here are the three options:

• Group Ticket Presale (Beginning Monday, July 6 at 10 am EST)
• Looking to purchase tickets to the 2020 ACC Football Championship Game for a group of 10 or more? Contact us by calling (336) 464-0197 or via e-mail at william.herring@accticketsolutions.com.

• Individual Ticket Presale (Beginning Wednesday, July 8 at 10 am EST)
• Heading out to the 2020 ACC Football Championship Game with a few friends? Here is your chance to get your tickets before the public on-sale. Be on the lookout Wednesday, July 8 around 9 am for a ticket link and exclusive presale code to purchase your tickets.

• Public On-Sale (Beginning Friday, July 10 at 10 am EST).
• All college football fans will be able to purchase tickets starting at 10 am on Friday, July 10 in honor of our 10th Season in Charlotte by CLICKING HERE.

The Fine Print

We’ve got your back! Given these unique times, protections are being made available to our ticket purchasers. If the 2020 ACC Football Championship Game is canceled and cannot be replayed, or if it is played under conditions that prevent fans from attending, a full refund will be issued. Refunds will not be issued if the game is postponed or rescheduled. However, fans will have the ability to either use their ticket on the rescheduled date or donate their purchased tickets to our Seats for Service program, which will allow a first responder or military service member in Charlotte and the surrounding community to attend the game on your behalf.

Questions? Looking for more information on the 2020 ACC Football Championship Game?

CLICK HERE for the ACC Football Championship Game website, which includes a live chat option, or contact us at (336) 464-0197 or via email to william.herring@accticketsolutions.com.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Wow, a decade in Charlotte. Well...

Jul 13, 2020, 7:33 AM

except for the one where Swoffturd needed to use the ladies’ room.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2020, 10:58 PM

You can buy them on Ticketmaster. They went on sale on Friday. I bought 50 yard line tickets last night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic