Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After we beat VT by 50+ points Saturday, what exactly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,593

After we beat VT by 50+ points Saturday, what exactly

Dec 2, 2020, 1:26 PM

do we have to gain by playing ND? If we win, we get a trophy and Swoffie gets one final photo op on a stage while we go from the 3 seed to the 2 seed? It's a given that we would beat ND by at least 4 TDs with a healthy team on a neutral field, so maybe it would be best to get our revenge in the CFP semi final. Let's opt out of the ACCCG at the last minute and move on to the playoffs. Not only does that move put us into the playoffs, but it also gives us a guaranteed spot in the national championship game. It's time for D-Rad to earn his keep and make this tough decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

At this point, I’m just worried about be able to attend the

Dec 2, 2020, 1:33 PM

Rose Bowl game. Is California even letting visitors into the state??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think

Dec 2, 2020, 1:36 PM

That some tnetters have already begun to sample the holiday Buffalo Trace a little to quickly,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After we beat VT by 50+ points Saturday, what exactly

Dec 2, 2020, 1:34 PM

I appreciate your optimism but, PLEASE , come on man. We will not win by 50!!

Normally it would be by a million. But he did use the +, so

Dec 2, 2020, 1:40 PM

still covered imo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, that's why I said 50+ since most likely

Dec 2, 2020, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: After we beat VT by 50+ points Saturday, what exactly ]

we will win by ~60

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don’t go hedging on me now.***

Dec 2, 2020, 1:42 PM

The ONLY reason for a hedge here, is just in case

Dec 2, 2020, 1:46 PM

D-Rad doesn't have the stones to opt out of the ACCCG at the last minute, he will probably let Dabo know before the VT game. In that case Dabo will have Will Spiers playing QB by the 4th quarter and we will only win by ~60. Otherwise, it's Clemson by a million.

Dec 2, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: After we beat VT by 50+ points Saturday, what exactly ]

FSU Coach was hired from Memphis.
VT Coach was hired from Memphis.

(Someone send this to Dabo)

Don't worry, I just hit the "send fax" button***

Dec 2, 2020, 1:47 PM

Dec 2, 2020, 2:13 PM

After we beat them by 50+, I expect to see my uncle (VT grad) reading a book somewhere in Lane. I will then turn that into a internet meme.

Dec 2, 2020, 4:11 PM

I'm guessing your uncle will not be shirtless.

Dec 2, 2020, 5:19 PM

Opt out, is that same as quit ?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. it's more like walking out of the room after you

Dec 2, 2020, 6:21 PM

let out a big silent nasty floating fart without warning the rest of the party.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,593
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic