Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody go to a high school game tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,836

Anybody go to a high school game tonight?

Aug 21, 2020, 10:59 PM

I did. It was a sellout of 900 tickets plus band, faculty and parents and maybe another 75-100 on the visiting side. It worked pretty well. One more step towards normalcy. I think Clemson can handle 20,000 under the same restrictions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody go to a high school game tonight?

Aug 22, 2020, 3:13 AM

This virus is not going away and how do you know it worked well later in the weeks will tell the facts.

Aug 22, 2020, 7:57 AM

How do you know it didn't work well?

Aug 22, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody go to a high school game tonight? ]

You’re absolutely correct. I should have stayed home and cowered in the corner of my darkest room for weeks on end, only to emerge 5 months later to the same virus that was there before. It’s called freedom - free to choose our own actions and consequences like we have been doing since 1787.

Aug 22, 2020, 10:12 AM

Actions of people with your attitude are why so many die. You are not whitty, just irresponsible. Let me guess, now youll go hang around family members, co workers and some elderly and make more jokes.

Aug 22, 2020, 10:40 AM

Is it permissible for us to live before we die or do we have to die before we have a chance to live? If a man wants to go to a high school football game then good for him. Unless Jesus returns before we die, we are all going to die? Or you ready to die? That is the most important question you will ever ask yourself.

Aug 22, 2020, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody go to a high school game tonight? ]

Yes I will personally murder hundreds by attending a high school game. I guess the crowd following the medical guidelines put forth by your ilk don’t work? Good to know - the mask and distancing mandates are useless if I read your post correctly. As a side note I stopped in Walmart right before the game and I’m certain they had way more people in there while the game was going on than attended the game. Can you explain the hypocrisy of your position? I’ll wait.

Aug 22, 2020, 12:36 PM

You seem to think this is all a game. Says alot about you.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,836
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic