Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's another Friday and after another hard week at work, I'm
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

It's another Friday and after another hard week at work, I'm

Nov 13, 2020, 12:46 PM

winding it down. Just finishing up some schedules, a couple of more meetings while listening to some of the "Hair Bands". Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Slaughter, White Lion, Faster Pussycat, etc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's another Friday and after another hard week at work, I'm

Nov 13, 2020, 1:00 PM

I’m kicked back on the couch thinking bout what to do tomorrow with a day of football and no stress. Probably gonna grill some some foods and enjoy some liquid refreshments.

Probably harass a few trolls on T-nets ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like a good day. I'm gonna work a couple of hours,

Nov 13, 2020, 1:02 PM

freshen up my deer plots and honker down with some brews, chicken wings and enjoy the evening.

Get well Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sounds like a good day. I'm gonna work a couple of hours,

Nov 13, 2020, 1:07 PM

Ok both of you have convinced me!

To the grill I go tomorrow!

Any good suggestions?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 1:14 PM

‘It’s the season! Last few times I have done wings (die hard fries wing fan) I have grilled them on the kettle. Toss the wings with some olive oil and salt. Leave in fridge for about an hour. Warm the grill and drop um hot. Coals to one side I start on the coal side. Flip when golden, repeat, move to non-coal side. Let finish like an oven.

Toss in your favorite sauce in a bowl with wings and spin. Buddy, gives the best fried wings I’ve had to the test!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 1:32 PM

That sounds amazing!

I like your strategy. I may have to try that technique with switching from direct to indirect heat.

Thank you!

Sounds great! Wings are my favorite item to grill...

Nov 13, 2020, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: sounds like a good day. I'm gonna work a couple of hours, ]

I found this Paula Dean's honey habanero sauce that I love.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll have to give that a try.***

Nov 13, 2020, 3:35 PM

Re: Sounds great! Wings are my favorite item to grill...

Nov 13, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Sounds great! Wings are my favorite item to grill... ]

Sounds good, and most of my life I've always used hot seasonings to wake the taste of food up, but ever since my Gallbladder was taken out, hot or mild seasonings are a No No for me!!! :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not too spicy....

Nov 13, 2020, 4:28 PM

It is sweet with a kick. Just a little heat.

BbO's sounds good. Never grilled that way. I enjoy

Nov 13, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: sounds like a good day. I'm gonna work a couple of hours, ]

grilling shrimp. I used to mix a little soy, teriyaki, rosemary garlic, butter, and balsamic vinegar. baste while grilling.

Re: BbO's sounds good. Never grilled that way. I enjoy

Nov 13, 2020, 1:25 PM

That sounds really good. May have to said that, man.

Give the wings a try. Keep them grouped together on the grill to keep from burning. I’m promise you’ll like them. Plus, saves the cald for the brews!

Nov 13, 2020, 1:36 PM [ in reply to BbO's sounds good. Never grilled that way. I enjoy ]

I love grilled shrimp!

I've got some in the freezer that I can maybe pull out and grill this weekend.

Since the Tigers aren't playing I have a little more time to experiment and try some new recipes.

My Dad gave me a Traeger for my birthday this summer and I'm still like a kid with a new toy using that thing.

They are so convenient and easy to use for all kinds of different meals.

Nov 13, 2020, 2:01 PM

Enjoy O!

Nov 13, 2020, 2:02 PM

Thank you!

You too!

Nov 13, 2020, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: BbO's sounds good. Never grilled that way. I enjoy ]

No game so I'm heading to upstate to look for a second home, mainly for football season since I've decided to retire early.Any suggestions would be welcomed.At least 2 to 3 acres minimum.

No suggestions but CONGRATULATIONS on your retirement.

Nov 13, 2020, 2:42 PM

Hope you enjoy many a happy and healthy years.

Nov 13, 2020, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: BbO's sounds good. Never grilled that way. I enjoy ]

Any place around Lake Hartwell in the Anderson area would never be regretted!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1-800 call Spud . . .

Nov 13, 2020, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: BbO's sounds good. Never grilled that way. I enjoy ]

Well, a t-mail would work.

I’m sure he’d be delighted to sell another property . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love my pellet grill....

Nov 13, 2020, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: BbO's sounds good. Never grilled that way. I enjoy ]

I want to upgrade to a RecTec pellet grill.

There is only one way to celebrate Fridays

Nov 13, 2020, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: It's another Friday and after another hard week at work, I'm ]

Two fingers of Glenfiddich and a No 2 Montecristo cigars.

Nov 13, 2020, 2:06 PM

I totally missed the hair band phase and I'm not sure why. I was young and often got jiggy wid it in the 80's. But as I look back, see pictures of the groups, and hear a song or two, I thank God!

Nov 13, 2020, 2:09 PM

You sir, missed an epic time in music. They lived Fast and hard. What a ride!

Play some air guitar for me............

Nov 13, 2020, 2:17 PM

I saw Cinderella in concert in 1985. They opened for David Lee Roth. They were much better.

I will "air" it out!!!!***

Nov 13, 2020, 2:43 PM

Re: I will "air" it out!!!!***

Nov 13, 2020, 3:38 PM

No Blue Oyster Cult? ;)

Enjoy the weekend, stress free, MfO!

Nov 13, 2020, 3:45 PM

I hear ya :)... With all the cloudy and rainy days during the week, and being that my deck out back is covered, I used a couple of those days to pressure wash my deck. I'll restain it Saturday and Sunday since we don't have a game tomorrow. And hopefully that was going to end the wife's constant complaining about the deck being redone before the spring. Ha ha, not a chance!!!

When I was about to go to lowes to pick up a couple of gallons of paint thinner to clean my airless sprayer when I finish spraying the deck, and without that job being finished yet, she ask, are you going to repaint the pool building before the summer, and I said probably not, the silence was deafening ;)!!! So I guess I will have to do that, whether I want to or not.... :(

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic