Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Basketball Is:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Clemson Basketball Is:

Jan 17, 2021, 7:41 AM

a) Huh? What is this thing of which you speak?
b) An Oxymoron!
c) Irrelevant!
d) A worn out re-run! Fire Shyatt!
e) Who cares?
f) Other.
g) All of the above

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Basketball Is:

Jan 17, 2021, 8:26 AM

F). I’ll get blasted for this but here goes. Clemson basketball is UNC football. Even during the good years it’s hard to maintain fan support and enthusiasm because the first love is another sport. Clemson has a great team this year. ( yesterday was not your real team). But I speak to passionate Clemson football fans who know nothing about the basketball team. Look at the number of posters on your fan board vs football.

Jan 17, 2021, 9:11 AM

How about "Has a pretty good team this year"! You left out the most important one. The ones you listed are "Irreverent" !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2021, 10:14 AM

A)Anxiety Attacks!
B)Bad Brownell coaching.
C)Covid-19 setbacks
D)Dramatic and disastrous.
E)Entertaining( one way or another).
F) Fan Friendly !
G)Going somewhere, or nowhere depending on how the next 13 games turn-out.

More Fun Then a Barrel Of Monkeys !

Jan 17, 2021, 10:22 AM

Its full thrills and chills ! One game they will beat one of the best teams in the nation and next, struggle against the Catholic School Youth team down the street. This year we were on a roll ! then that Wuhan virus reared it's ugly head ...

So ...

Key is how they play NEXT game ... I did not know they could not even practice during the Wuhan hiatus ... they did look kinda "off" against UVa ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Kinda off? Lol, Skeet, that's like saying that

Jan 17, 2021, 5:08 PM

the Titanic looks like it's riding a little low in the water. :)

I believe it will be better next game. Every team has a zircon now and then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don’t you ask . . .

Jan 17, 2021, 11:09 AM

Mississippi St, Purdue, SC State, Maryland, Alabama, Morehead State, Florida State, Miami or NC State.

I’m sure their opinion would be better than ours.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why don’t you ask . . .

Jan 17, 2021, 3:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jan 17, 2021, 11:29 AM

Had 1 bad game and was never going to go undefeated. The team is 9-2 and doing well.

Jan 17, 2021, 12:22 PM

a program that exists and has provided full scholarships to student-athletes for many years. It has also made Coach Brownell an extremely wealthy man.

Footnote: I used to be the biggest college basketball fan in the late 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 00's. The game has changed. It's a watered-down product. The NBA pays obscene money, and one-and-done instituted in 2006-07 has eliminated top talent from the college game. When Clemson beat #1 Duke in Littlejohn in front of an overflowing crowd in 79/80, Clemson fans cheered equally to football games. And in isolated big games through the 80's and 90's, Clemson basketball fans brought it. It's hard to watch and be excited about a comparatively inferior product playing inferior competition even with Tigers on the jersey... especially when neither team truly cares who wins the game. There's more effort and passion in men's and women's soccer, baseball, softball and golf.

Jan 17, 2021, 1:32 PM

You forgot women’s volleyball. Those are someone’s daughters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what it is.***

Jan 17, 2021, 3:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

A glass case of emotion***

Jan 17, 2021, 6:28 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic